Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72680 times)

MsO

• Open / FFA
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2018, 09:05:16 AM »
Everyone remembers the 'My pleasure' incident very well, where were the cameras back then? Everyone had cameras then too, isn't that how they proved someone flooded his barn? But to put all this 'he said-she said' nonsense aside, BATAVIA 24 sums it up best! These are the memories most have of those years, sorry, but THOSE, facts, records, memories, all speak for themselfs, so MSO can argue her spotless reputation all you want, regardless, you can't take back those records, ect, ABOID holdding track records to this day? On his own trainers merit? LMAO!, sorry,,,, and as far as Belcher supporters go? He's always going to have them, lets face it, people like him, it's just his ways, that nobody likes,  or his (alleged) ways, but honestly, you all have the answers for everything!    this dauntless amount of arguing over how great you all are and have never done nothing wrong, really just makes you both look bad, whoever the damn parties are, nobody really cares anymore, it has all gotten sooooo old by now, this is just another subject thread you all have totally Hi-jacked, to get more attention, really love how you all tore up the gary speiss thread, he would be very proud! 😂   you all look just like SWOODALL said...your all just rehashing the Jokes you all were back then...

Umm… Sigh.  Who flooded whose barn? And what the what about cameras are you saying?  What does that even mean, prove or bear reference to? There are pictures and a video of Pleasure’s injury though alright, like I said. So what are you talking about? What would pictures have “proved”? What did they prove?  You were really upset about that attack though, I’ll bet. I can tell. And also about the OHHA never doing a thing about it, too. Right?  Tell me about how angry you were, and what you argued about it then. Dazzle me.

Batavia, though? Are you sure that was Fred? It wasn’t.  I’m pretty sure that was Jenny, no? And I think, if memory serves, though I could be wrong, she only raced there for a week or two before being denied entries for no reason. All her owners, myself included, had applied for our licenses after getting temporary ones, and then when the entries were denied suspended the process only to receive sanctions for NOT continuing. It was beyond bizarre. I don’t believe we got the application fees back either. Anyway,  I’m still waiting for a list of these records that are supposedly still holding strong so I can compare the outrageousness of the performance of the horses in question to the fields they were racing, their class, previous and succeeding miles… If they even exist, that is.

Can someone, seriously anyone please try attempting a coherent argument that cites relevant facts and doesn’t amount to “dauntless” amounts of “hey, dumb-dumb head. It’s true because I said so and it’s what I really really want to believe”?  It gets frustrating when you can’t dispute good arguments that you apparently very much do care about, despite claiming “nobody cares any more”, huh?  Facts and truth; however, actually deserve and warrant certain amounts of courage and resolve. Why would anyone who wasn't a spineless cunt back down or away from that? But nice try at the attempt to make it sound like a bad thing.  73cv.2

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2018, 09:14:21 AM »
Well stated.  Name any Ohio trainer that has been completely barred for 10+ years.   The list is very short.  Why is that?  Are there any?  Just curious.

Let's also include TTitans1 on this for good measure too...

He’s not entertained the idea of training again to my knowledge, let alone tried. So I’m not really sure how that amounts to being “barred”. Explain please. How is that, do you figure? And besides, with all of those “beards”, who would need to? I’m not sure why he runs the farm, and works either of the other businesses they have if that’s the case. But your story is pretty good. So by all means, you stick with it. It probably bothers you a lot more to believe that's the case and he's gotten away with and profited greatly for "10+ years", so I'll leave you to it. Not like it's possible to disprove a negative anyway...

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2018, 12:41:04 PM »
Just a joke, like the good old days 😉

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2018, 02:46:01 PM »
Just a joke, like the good old days 😉

And those 'ABOID' records supposedly at Batavia again? I must have missed the part where you aren't a joke...

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
No, your still a LAUGHING STOCK , and you never stop, it's Hysterical! I know nothing about Freds records, other then he sure had them at one time , WOOT WOOT!,  No one cares now, why do you keep coming on here defending after all these years? Do you think it will change what EVERYONE  thinks about you?  I have never heard of anyone wanting to use Belchers barn to shock a horse,  even so, EVER BEEN HIT BY A ELECTRIC FENCE,? i'm not saying i go around shocking horses and it's ok, but by all standards, really?! Your argument is a bit futile,  perhaps these 'cattle prods' are extra strong? I dont know, but the dog training centers do it, while training dogs all the time, witch, i'm totally against, by the way,  Electric in ground dog fence? And of course the good old Electric horse/cow  fence?  My point is simply you keep bringing up some sort of tape recording ? Of people wanting to shock their horse??? Really seems miniscule ,  compared to the arguments at hand,  tmbz1 like it's all you got, so your gonna keep going with it, LMAO, 😄😄😄, it's just funny...And poor My Pleasure, i remember when everyone felt sorry for that horse way before his ear was ever cut! You are just to Nacississtic to hear whats being said, then and now, and also by the way,,,, is what your trying to say above , that Belcher is NOT training horses? At all? And he's not Barred? Is that what your saying, because if so, thats really interesting, it's funny your not smart enough to epwalj away, when you had the chance, hasn't anyone ever told you, it's not a good thing to talk to much?   angbk angbk angbk -Holy Shit, Honestly,  YOU ARE SO EXHAUSTING, endless ...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:13:28 PM by okdfool »

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2018, 03:29:10 PM »
It's funny MSO, You always pretend to be sooo educated with your long, long,  long,  long, long, long, long,  come backs, but yet your not smart enough to just stop talking? The more you talk the worse you make yourself, and ALL your arguments look, but hay, who am i to say you look like a JOKE, ? And why are you using the word CUNT?!, is it better then Slut? Less demeaning? Less Womanizing?  You went to town, on some people for calling others a Slut, but it's ok, to call whomever a Spineless Cunt? Well, thats not a Hypocrite, now is it? 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 someone may kill themselfs because you called them a Spineless Cunt!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:34:36 PM by okdfool »

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2018, 03:40:03 PM »
Umm… Sigh.  Who flooded whose barn? And what the what about cameras are you saying?  What does that even mean, prove or bear reference to? There are pictures and a video of Pleasure’s injury though alright, like I said. So what are you talking about? What would pictures have “proved”? What did they prove?  You were really upset about that attack though, I’ll bet. I can tell. And also about the OHHA never doing a thing about it, too. Right?  Tell me about how angry you were, and what you argued about it then. Dazzle me.

Batavia, though? Are you sure that was Fred? It wasn’t.  I’m pretty sure that was Jenny, no? And I think, if memory serves, though I could be wrong, she only raced there for a week or two before being denied entries for no reason. All her owners, myself included, had applied for our licenses after getting temporary ones, and then when the entries were denied suspended the process only to receive sanctions for NOT continuing. It was beyond bizarre. I don’t believe we got the application fees back either. Anyway,  I’m still waiting for a list of these records that are supposedly still holding strong so I can compare the outrageousness of the performance of the horses in question to the fields they were racing, their class, previous and succeeding miles… If they even exist, that is.

Can someone, seriously anyone please try attempting a coherent argument that cites relevant facts and doesn’t amount to “dauntless” amounts of “hey, dumb-dumb head. It’s true because I said so and it’s what I really really want to believe”?  It gets frustrating when you can’t dispute good arguments that you apparently very much do care about, despite claiming “nobody cares any more”, huh?  Facts and truth; however, actually deserve and warrant certain amounts of courage and resolve. Why would anyone who wasn't a spineless cunt back down or away from that? But nice try at the attempt to make it sound like a bad thing.  73cv.2

Cameras to prove who walked in and out of the barn, and then would prove WHO allegedly killed the poor horse, i hardly remember , but if the horse was worth so much someone actually wanted him dead, wouldn't you have someone sleeping in front of his stall, or a all day stand by? I stay 24 hours with my horses when we ship to NY and those are not even big name races...BTW ? Did you all have insurance on him? Just wondering...Since you insist on Re-hashing all this, the least you can do is re-fresh our memories of the situation, how many years ago was it?  How many horses have been assulted since? hmmm....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:43:00 PM by okdfool »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2018, 04:08:01 PM »
MsO, you just keep living in your own perfect little world where guys like Belcher are good people! I`ll stay out here in the real world where people like him and you are just considered assholes!

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2018, 06:06:04 PM »
No, your still a LAUGHING STOCK , and you never stop, it's Hysterical! I know nothing about Freds records, other then he sure had them at one time , WOOT WOOT!,  No one cares now, why do you keep coming on here defending after all these years? Do you think it will change what EVERYONE  thinks about you?  ,  tmbz1 like it's all you got, so your gonna keep going with it, LMAO, 😄😄😄, it's just funny...And poor My Pleasure, i remember when everyone I have never heard of anyone wanting to use Belchers barn to shock a horse,  even so, EVER BEEN HIT BY A ELECTRIC FENCE,? i'm not saying i go around shocking horses and it's ok, but by all standards, really?! Your argument is a bit futile,  perhaps these 'cattle prods' are extra strong? I dont know, but the dog training centers do it, while training dogs all the time, witch, i'm totally against, by the way,  Electric in ground dog fence? And of course the good old Electric horse/cow  fence?  My point is simply you keep bringing up some sort of tape recording ? Of people wanting to shock their horse??? Really seems miniscule ,  compared to the arguments at handfelt sorry for that horse way before his ear was ever cut! You are just to Nacississtic to hear whats being said, then and now, and also by the way,,,, is what your trying to say above , that Belcher is NOT training horses? At all? And he's not Barred? Is that what your saying, because if so, thats really interesting, it's funny your not smart enough to epwalj away, when you had the chance, hasn't anyone ever told you, it's not a good thing to talk to much?   angbk angbk angbk -Holy Shit, Honestly,  YOU ARE SO EXHAUSTING, endless ...

What arguments? So far you haven't offered a single salient fact that you're supposedly arguing compared to the cattle prod shocking of horses that's called Fear Conditioning:

"while some humans have engaged in a controversial practice called blood doping (where they withdraw their own blood, concentrate the red blood cells and then have a transfusion just before a competition to boost their red blood cell count and aerobic capacity), Mother Nature provided the horse with a natural blood doping mechanism. The horse stores half of its red blood cells in its spleen and only releases them when needed, e.g., when the flight reflex kicks in."
www.aerc.org/ENFeb05Ed.asp

It's precisely this "natural blood doping mechanism" these barbaric trainers are tapping into by shocking and sometimes beating their horses with their heads covered by a blanket to maximize fear and their response to it.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2018, 06:11:44 PM »
I'm kind of out of the loop here but what was the story with my pleasure?     What happened?

Well, the basic gist of the story is that on the night of a track sanctioned Halloween party put on by the OHHA on the backstretch of Northfield Park, My Pleasure, who was only at the track instead of the farm where he’d normally be, because he was training back after being off for a muscle tear for an entire year, was assaulted by some unknown horseman in his stall in the Belcher barn. In the assault the assailant attempted to cut his ear off, slicing a clean cut nearly ¾ around his ear at its base before I assume he freed himself from the person I imagine was holding him by that ear as they cut. He was found bloody and cowering in his stall the next morning by the grooms. The track, OHHA and OSRC tried to pass off the claim that he’d done it to himself by wedging his ear behind an electrical outlet box that was located on the wall outside of his stall. An absurd claim for more reasons than one, the least of which being there was no tearing of tissue, and no sign of skin, hair or blood left behind on the wall or outlet box but a clean cut around his ear. A month later, Thanksgiving weekend he returned to the track for his first training trip since being injured when a blood clot from the wound apparently traveled through his bloodstream and caused him to suffer a heart attack on the track and pass away. Because he was on the track when he died a necropsy was necessitated. It was performed at the track because the vet clinic at OSU was closed for the holiday, and being the reason why it was all videotaped. Many more clots were found remaining at the site of the injury.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2018, 06:23:32 PM »
It's funny MSO, You always pretend to be sooo educated with your long, long,  long,  long, long, long, long,  come backs, but yet your not smart enough to just stop talking? The more you talk the worse you make yourself, and ALL your arguments look, but hay, who am i to say you look like a JOKE, ? And why are you using the word CUNT?!, is it better then Slut? Less demeaning? Less Womanizing?  You went to town, on some people for calling others a Slut, but it's ok, to call whomever a Spineless Cunt? Well, thats not a Hypocrite, now is it? 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 someone may kill themselfs because you called them a Spineless Cunt!

Maybe they wouldn’t have to be so long if you didn’t glaze over so much fact by throwing so much nonsense at me to muddle the conversation, eh? Well be my guest then and expose my posts by listing what’s not factual, reasonable or factual about them. I couldn’t imagine that would be hard for someone of your intellectual caliber and sober repute. I mean, so far you’ve refused to so much as substantiate a fraction of your own about things you believe pertinent to the subject, but not so pertinent you’d think it wise or necessary to back up and explain, of course. It’s true and the fact of the matter because you say so, doncha know.   So let’s just say I’m not exactly holding my breath.
I don’t pretend anything. If you think I’m educated because of my posts, well, that’s entirely your problem and on you, having nothing to do with any claim made on my part.  What do you mean “why am I using the word cunt”? Maybe because one of its definitions as "a contemptible person" was fitting, ya think? It was even shorter to use, too! How smart would you say one has to be to figure that out all by themselves? And just how many other non-issues would you like to seize on and blow out of proportion to distract away from the fact you refuse to answer direct questions or hold Amy accountable for things she’s admitted to doing and as well as not doing her job? See, if you’d just figured out the word’s use for yourself and addressed those issues right from the start, this entire paragraph could have been eliminated. But why not complain about it anyway? I’m starting to think you just like it.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2018, 06:51:56 PM »
Cameras to prove who walked in and out of the barn, and then would prove WHO allegedly killed the poor horse, i hardly remember , but if the horse was worth so much someone actually wanted him dead, wouldn't you have someone sleeping in front of his stall, or a all day stand by? I stay 24 hours with my horses when we ship to NY and those are not even big name races...BTW ? Did you all have insurance on him? Just wondering...Since you insist on Re-hashing all this, the least you can do is re-fresh our memories of the situation, how many years ago was it?  How many horses have been assulted since? hmmm....

::)

There were no security cameras, nor was the onus on us to prevent anyone from either committing criminal acts or proving who did after the fact. How do you figure that to be the case? Kind of like it’s not a woman’s responsibility to keep someone from raping her by equipping herself with a constant monitoring system, no? Don’t want your kids from getting kidnapped? Well, sheesh, why didn’t you implant them with a tracking chip or keep them locked in a closet somewhere? You’re just asking for it when you have cute, cherub faced kids dressed in piggy tails and saddle shoes out free in public and stuff. Gah! Stop COMPLAINING!

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2018, 06:53:27 PM »
MsO, you just keep living in your own perfect little world where guys like Belcher are good people! I`ll stay out here in the real world where people like him and you are just considered assholes!

I know what I know based on my own first hand experiences and facts that I’ve gathered and learned myself about every claim made about him. You know what you know through unsupported rumor, half-truths, innuendo and conjecture. I’d take my accounts that have been parsed backwards and forwards for any potential flaw in them dozens of times, and that I have no fear about or problem answering for the fact of the matter every day of the week over yours, that basically make YOU the asshole here between you, Bob and myself. 

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »
What arguments? So far you haven't offered a single salient fact that you're supposedly arguing compared to the cattle prod shocking of horses that's called Fear Conditioning:

"while some humans have engaged in a controversial practice called blood doping (where they withdraw their own blood, concentrate the red blood cells and then have a transfusion just before a competition to boost their red blood cell count and aerobic capacity), Mother Nature provided the horse with a natural blood doping mechanism. The horse stores half of its red blood cells in its spleen and only releases them when needed, e.g., when the flight reflex kicks in."
www.aerc.org/ENFeb05Ed.asp

It's precisely this "natural blood doping mechanism" these barbaric trainers are tapping into by shocking and sometimes beating their horses with their heads covered by a blanket to maximize fear and their response to it.

Actually i understoid it  to work as follows::::
 the person jogging the horse 'yells' or 'chirps' a certain way, everytime the horse gets the Prod, so then he is, yes, 'FEAR TRAINED' and  when racing and hears that 'Trigger' sound and takes off ...

But,  thanks for the 'Blood doping' lesson, i knew you were well educated...   😉

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2018, 07:46:55 PM »
::)

There were no security cameras, nor was the onus on us to prevent anyone from either committing criminal acts or proving who did after the fact. How do you figure that to be the case? Kind of like it’s not a woman’s responsibility to keep someone from raping her by equipping herself with a constant monitoring system, no? Don’t want your kids from getting kidnapped? Well, sheesh, why didn’t you implant them with a tracking chip or keep them locked in a closet somewhere? You’re just asking for it when you have cute, cherub faced kids dressed in piggy tails and saddle shoes out free in public and stuff. Gah! Stop COMPLAINING!

Sorry i dont agree, a horse of that caliber, from what i remember,  (his caliber), always have someone sitting with them, especially if a party is going on, thats even more reason to have someone sit with him,  although i dont recall any party,  i dont recall hearing about a possible electric box accident, i heard everyone thought someone did it, who?,  i dont know, i can't ever imagine anyone doing that to a horse, but a lot of sickos out there, thats one thing we agree on...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal