Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72673 times)

MsO

• Open / FFA
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2018, 08:42:58 AM »
Anybody who supports Belcher in any way is a complete asshole! End of story. He is one of the biggest POS in the business ever!

How so?  I'll hear you out. Tell me what qualifies him for that distinction. Be specific.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:46:21 AM by MsO »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2018, 09:04:23 AM »
So then don't read it. What interest do you have in protecting her, anyway? You sure run a lot of interference for her if you don't.  Because it's not vindictive any more than posting the story about Bob Belcher to attack me is and you're silent about that. No more vindictive than her attacking me and raising the issue herself is, btw.

In fact, it's about justice for a horse that was killed, horsemen not getting representation, being threatened, and intimidated. And about the people responsible still being on race tracks.

GET OVER YOURSELF....THREA D WAS STARTED TO MENTION A FENCING OPERATION INVOLVING BELCHER (POSSIBLY)..HAD ZERO TO DO WITH YOU. TRY READING THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD...DO YOU SEE YOUR NAME ANYWHERE?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2018, 09:43:56 AM »
GET OVER YOURSELF....THREA D WAS STARTED TO MENTION A FENCING OPERATION INVOLVING BELCHER (POSSIBLY)..HAD ZERO TO DO WITH YOU. TRY READING THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD...DO YOU SEE YOUR NAME ANYWHERE?

Exactly, “was started”... back when again? About “someone not even on the track anymore” Or isn’t that a relevant interjection, after all? And not even, as it turns out a "fencing operation".   But brought back to the fore because why? If the issue you take is honestly with ‘vindictiveness’, then this BEING a story of true vindictiveness (an assault on an animal and failed representation by an association, etc), shouldn’t you at least show equal if not the greater due condemnation of it and her attacks on me (“stage names”, “non disclosure agreements” blah, blah, unrelated stories about people not myself, etc) in the present tense in order to keep it from being heard; with which you’re helping to advance? Because if not, then I might suggest that perhaps you don’t sincerely have any issues with ‘vindictiveness’ at all.

I never quite understand why the same people who purportedly seem to care and are outraged by “cheating” or even animal abuse are never affected by this story. Are they just being histrionic, disingenuous, liars or are their ethics entirely situational and can’t really be taken seriously, like  ^^TTitans1^^ up there?

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
He was nothing more than a horse abuser. He and his family all lost their licenses because of it. He didn`t even sit behind the horses to warm up. He couldn`t train a horse straight up if his life depended on it!

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2018, 10:05:49 AM »
Only 2 kinds of people would defend this guy. Either you made money of of his actions or you`re just a complete retard! Which one are you MSO?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2018, 10:22:50 AM »
He was nothing more than a horse abuser. He and his family all lost their licenses because of it. He didn`t even sit behind the horses to warm up. He couldn`t train a horse straight up if his life depended on it!

Abuse how? Like attempting to cut the ear off of a horse abuse, or shocking them with cattle prods abuse that doesn't seem to affect you? "Didn't even sit behind to warm up" makes him an abuser how? He was a driver before he was a trainer, incidentally. Or are you saying that any trainer employing a second trainer or grooms to warm up horses aren't legitimate trainers and abusers; and all it takes to legitimize a trainer is in fact warming horses up before races? Because, okay. Cool.

Jenny's positive was erased from the record of her license for another thing. And between her WITH that now non-existent positive, Bob and their daughter, they collectively have fewer medication violations than The Hollar/Brown/Williams family, btw. So are they also abusers, and you an asshole for defending them now, btw? Be fucking consistent, because that makes you, I guess, a retard, complicit, utter hypocrite and/or all of the above.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:30:05 AM by MsO »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2018, 10:25:53 AM »
Or 3, which is you, retarded and must have made money off of his bullshit! I`ve forgotten more than you know about the business you silly bitch!

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2018, 10:29:36 AM »
Hey asshole, don`t forget to count all the beard positives in there as well! There`s a reason the clown hasn`t been allowed on any track in the country for years!

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
Hey asshole, don`t forget to count all the beard positives in there as well! There`s a reason the clown hasn`t been allowed on any track in the country for years!

Sorry, yes. That was including my husband's bullshit blackbox out of a detention barn that I've discussed numerous times already. But I thought we've already established that his warming up horses before races legitimized him as a legitimate trainer of record and not a beard, no?

And yes, he hasn't been allowed on a track in years because he's doing other things and hasn't so much as asked to be "allowed", silly bitch.  tmbz1  You're getting apoplectic for a reason and I doubt it's because of how much you know.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:37:59 AM by MsO »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2018, 10:37:44 AM »
There`s a lot more Belcher beards than whoever your husband is but hey, there you go, you make money off of Belcher if your husband is one of them. You must have worked for him too then no? Tell me this, how many times did you hold the head of a horse to get tubed and needles stuck in him then? Quite a few, no?

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2018, 10:54:11 AM »
Yea. he`s doing other things alright! Stealing is a hell of a gig! LOL

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2018, 11:08:58 AM »
Everyone remembers the 'My pleasure' incident very well, where were the cameras back then? Everyone had cameras then too, isn't that how they proved someone flooded his barn? But to put all this 'he said-she said' nonsense aside, BATAVIA 24 sums it up best! These are the memories most have of those years, sorry, but THOSE, facts, records, memories, all speak for themselfs, so MSO can argue her spotless reputation all you want, regardless, you can't take back those records, ect, ABOID holdding track records to this day? On his own trainers merit? LMAO!, sorry,,,, and as far as Belcher supporters go? He's always going to have them, lets face it, people like him, it's just his ways, that nobody likes,  or his (alleged) ways, but honestly, you all have the answers for everything!    this dauntless amount of arguing over how great you all are and have never done nothing wrong, really just makes you both look bad, whoever the damn parties are, nobody really cares anymore, it has all gotten sooooo old by now, this is just another subject thread you all have totally Hi-jacked, to get more attention, really love how you all tore up the gary speiss thread, he would be very proud! 😂   you all look just like SWOODALL said...your all just rehashing the Jokes you all were back then...

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2018, 11:50:42 AM »
Everyone remembers the 'My pleasure' incident very well, where were the cameras back then? Everyone had cameras then too, isn't that how they proved someone flooded his barn? But to put all this 'he said-she said' nonsense aside, BATAVIA 24 sums it up best! These are the memories most have of those years, sorry, but THOSE, facts, records, memories, all speak for themselfs, so MSO can argue her spotless reputation all you want, regardless, you can't take back those records, ect, ABOID holdding track records to this day? On his own trainers merit? LMAO!, sorry,,,, and as far as Belcher supporters go? He's always going to have them, lets face it, people like him, it's just his ways, that nobody likes,  or his (alleged) ways, but honestly, you all have the answers for everything!    this dauntless amount of arguing over how great you all are and have never done nothing wrong, really just makes you both look bad, whoever the damn parties are, nobody really cares anymore, it has all gotten sooooo old by now, this is just another subject thread you all have totally Hi-jacked, to get more attention, really love how you all tore up the gary speiss thread, he would be very proud! 😂   you all look just like SWOODALL said...your all just rehashing the Jokes you all were back then...

I KNEW I WAS A CROOK BUT THEY DENY

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2018, 05:27:41 PM »
Well stated.  Name any Ohio trainer that has been completely barred for 10+ years.   The list is very short.  Why is that?  Are there any?  Just curious.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2018, 08:57:06 AM »
There`s a lot more Belcher beards than whoever your husband is but hey, there you go, you make money off of Belcher if your husband is one of them. You must have worked for him too then no? Tell me this, how many times did you hold the head of a horse to get tubed and needles stuck in him then? Quite a few, no?

Yea. he`s doing other things alright! Stealing is a hell of a gig! LOL

::)

Aww, I exasperate you, huh? I can tell. But there, there. It’ll be okay.

However, not I or anyone else is paying 25, 30, 50…75k for any horse anyone is going to “stick needles, tubes into” etc, to win 25 claimers, open or invite at Northfield Park though. Honestly, you’re a real idiot if that’s what you believe. And as far as I can tell, I’m the only one here upset about the documented abuse of My Pleasure that went unanswered for, contradicting your little implication there that 1. I didn’t care about the treatment of any animal, participating in abuse; and 2. That you did and do soooo much.

You’re going to have to fill me in on who those beard people are supposed to be and what their association with Belcher is rumored as being. My guess is there’s a reason you aren’t naming names or their respective violations. And it's probably because they don't exist outside of your imagination.

One purchase of a stolen lawn mower does neither stealing nor a “fencing operation” make, however. The items listed in that article were in fact Bob Belcher’s own property. He has since been given all of it back, minus the $40,000 extorted from him, of course. It kept the county from having to admit their own wrong-doing, though, right? So, justice. I guess.  I stipulated, as did he, that the purchase of stolen property was itself a crime and wrong. But again, he did not steal nor procure its theft. If you’re going to fake outrage, at least get the facts straight and be outraged by details that are accurate, truthful and comport with reality. Or hell, be consistently outraged in a way that doesn’t compromise your credibility. Because if “procurement of a criminal activity from the past” is what is upsetting to you… because we’re not all being required to accept and move on from the past by Fatboy apparently, shouldn’t you maaaybe, posssibly be outraged by Amy’s taped admission that’s what she, not Belcher, SHE in fact ACTUALLY attempted to do, instead of yourself attempting to minimize with this obsequious deference you’re paying her by ignoring  it when SHE does it? Not even a legitimate minimization, though either, and simply because the accurate details are not exactly to your liking or in line with the version of the story you’d rather believe? There’s a term for that affliction and it’s called cognitive bias. Accept it and stop being so “vindictive”. I only hope that you and Fatboy can make out the derision in my tone there, too.

And if “defending Belcher“ therefore makes me an “asshole”, wouldn’t the same have to hold true of anyone else for “defending” Amy, et al? Because make no mistake about it, steering the focus away from her and not commenting on any of that yourself is absolutely tantamount to defending her. Where’s the consistency and credibility? Hey, I’m just using the same “logic” being thrown at me. I “defend”, in fact, what I think is right and truthful and substantive.  I’ve “defended” people I don’t know; Amy Hollar herself in fact, too, on what was the original iteration of horseplop even. Not because I liked her, far from it. Because I thought it was the right thing to do in the particular circumstance. So, so much for any “vindictive” accusations from earlier on. You can say a lot about me – some of it may even be true, too. But at least my principles are consistent and don’t vacillate or waver depending on the situation, my personal feelings about the person at subject, or whatever direction the wind just happens to be blowing that day.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal