Author Topic: Hawthorne Super Night Will Have Former Illinois Horsemen Signing Autographs!  (Read 2701 times)

swoodall

Former Illinois horseman Joe Anderson will be there to sign his name and answer questions like "why did you get busted using illegal drugs in your horses and why was your biggest owner busted in a Federal sting?" 68xv.2

Randy Jacobs will be there to answer your questions like "why did you and your dad tell your former owner Charge Plate was no better than a $8K claimer then you and your dad claim the horse away from your own owner? Plus, how did that just an 8 claimer go on to win over $450,000 dollars for you racing in the Free For All's?"

If you would like more sample questions that you could ask one of those former great Illinois horsemen who will be signing autographs, then just post which former great you would like to talk too and I will help you select some good questions. tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
Too bad horseplop wasn't around then....

horses first

• Elite
This is probably a IHHA suck up to Tony and a few of his loyal members idea. Probably Bernie P. He comes up with some crack pipe ideas. One year some years back wanted to have baseball type cards made up of drivers and trainers for SN night. What would be after the UDRS...time spent in court, how many times sitting in a holding cell, favorite drug of choice, how many times I stiffed, how many times I sat 3rd on the rail and never pulled. Or how many positives I have, or how many owners I ran off, how many horses I've told the owner to bet because of vet work...But they didn't win. I remembered this one because one guy on the board who always hated his idea. Well he loved this one because it stoked his ego.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I WILL BE THERE JUST IN CASE U WANT AN AUTOGRAPH

,, tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ;D ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
No Ron Marsh?  Is he still alive?

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
 Will the Team Nance tout brothers be there?

swoodall

This is probably a IHHA suck up to Tony and a few of his loyal members idea. Probably Bernie P. He comes up with some crack pipe ideas. One year some years back wanted to have baseball type cards made up of drivers and trainers for SN night. What would be after the UDRS...time spent in court, how many times sitting in a holding cell, favorite drug of choice, how many times I stiffed, how many times I sat 3rd on the rail and never pulled. Or how many positives I have, or how many owners I ran off, how many horses I've told the owner to bet because of vet work...But they didn't win. I remembered this one because one guy on the board who always hated his idea. Well he loved this one because it stoked his ego.

Don't take this the wrong way but now you are starting to sound like me! tmbz1 hcx.1

swoodall

No Ron Marsh?  Is he still alive?

Peter said Ronnie "Boom Boom" Marsh will be there. tmbz1

slivercharm

• Elite

Peter said Ronnie "Boom Boom" Marsh will be there. tmbz1

Steve you should be there u had a consolation winner back in 93
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
IF EITHER OF THESE BUFFET BUSTERS SHOW UP...CLOSE THE JOINT

Bruce Jenner

• Open / FFA
Re: Hawthorne Super Night Will Have Former Illinois Horsemen Signing Autographs!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 07:49:51 PM »

Joe Anderson? Biggest crook in Illinois history made Farrington look like an angel

swoodall

Re: Hawthorne Super Night Will Have Former Illinois Horsemen Signing Autographs!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 03:51:46 AM »
Steve you should be there u had a consolation winner back in 93

As of right now I won't get to go at all. :1

There is a family obligation we committed to that I had no input into scheduling. 98za.ag

Rain will only force the party indoors.

So my chances of bagging ass early are slim and none. 91zxa.1

I will have to sneak some bets in with my phone. tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 04:07:25 PM »
Swoodall I have stated on more then a few occasion either here or BTW of being in total agreement on issues you raise. Unfortunately there are a few that crosses a line with me and I argue the point. That's why everyone has opinions. I...in some case need to know when to leave a argument for the sake of just arguing. Then things get out of hand and does nobody any good. Racing industry leaves a lot to be desired and as a whole the ones in charge....fail in every step of the way. It's too bad because the animal is suppose to be the main focal point. But we know it's shuffled way down the list of greed, ego, corruption, etc etc...Good day!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal