Author Topic: Someone needs to buy horses Rockie Got Framed and Bowie Rocks  (Read 2502 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Omg can an average trainer and driver improve these things 5 seconds. Give those horses to Tyler George and cha fucken ching! This Overhiser dude must need tax write offs. Poor guy doesn’t have a clue.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 08:49:56 PM by MikeAnt »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Someone needs to buy horses Rockie Got Framed and Bowie Rocks
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 09:06:46 PM »
Omg can an average trainer and driver improve these things 5 seconds. Give those horses to Tyler George and cha fucken ching! This Overhiser dude must need tax write offs. Poor guy doesn’t have a clue.

You love Tyler George and are rock hard for scm 24 / 7 too...If we all, were as consistent as you there we'd never rip up a ticket.  You're a driven, persistent, unswayed dude. 

Just curious, and as me, being a new member, and I'm absolutely not telling anyone what to do - why not bump the Tyler George thread that you thrive in?
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 11:07:30 PM »
You love Tyler George and are rock hard for scm 24 / 7 too...If we all, were as consistent as you there we'd never rip up a ticket.  You're a driven, persistent, unswayed dude. 

Just curious, and as me, being a new member, and I'm absolutely not telling anyone what to do - why not bump the Tyler George thread that you thrive in?
I like variety once in awhile. Wtf might as well. I get to it tomorrow. And Tyler had two more winners tonight so blow it out your ass motorcycle man. Please tell me that you aren’t another crybaby Jew on here or I got something for ya

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 11:14:21 PM »
I like variety once in awhile. Wtf might as well. I get to it tomorrow. Please tell me that you aren’t another crybaby Jew on here or I got something for ya

ngc3

If we could harness all that angry energy you got bro, we could defeat any enemy in the world, and those that would be left alive, free electricity for life off the same.

Instead you burn an ant (scm) with (conjecture) a magnifying glass ten trillion times in a billion different threads here, and float your unchained love for TG and hatred for the other dude.  Did your mother not jerk you off in the tub enough during bath time?   ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 12:27:49 AM »
ngc3

If we could harness all that angry energy you got bro, we could defeat any enemy in the world, and those that would be left alive, free electricity for life off the same.

Instead you burn an ant (scm) with (conjecture) a magnifying glass ten trillion times in a billion different threads here, and float your unchained love for TG and hatred for the other dude.  Did your mother not jerk you off in the tub enough during bath time?   ;D
Now it time for you to fry in an oven KIKE. Get the fuck outta her just as fast as your one week on here was. Hope your catch a terminal disease and pass it along to all of your family and loved fellow KIKES. Now get lost before I get serious on your KIKE ASS.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 12:34:11 AM »
Now it time for you to fry in an oven KIKE. Get the fuck outta her just as fast as your one week on here was. Hope your catch a terminal disease and pass it along to all of your family and loved fellow KIKES. Now get lost before I get serious on your KIKE ASS.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

If you have to be a jew to be a kike, I guess that leaves me out.  My name is Paul, nice Christian name like yours, MikeAnt, who burns ants.

As long as I stay away from the ladies in your family, I'll remain 99.999999% chance of being diseased free.

For all those times your mama jerked you off in the tub, obviously it wasn't enough, here is the number to the incest hotline - 800.656.HOPE (4673)!   ;D

It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2023, 12:46:57 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

If you have to be a jew to be a kike, I guess that leaves me out.  My name is Paul, nice Christian name like yours, MikeAnt, who burns ants.

As long as I stay away from the ladies in your family, I'll remain 99.999999% chance of being diseased free.

For all those times your mama jerked you off in the tub, obviously it wasn't enough, here is the number to the incest hotline - 800.656.HOPE (4673)!   ;D
Go and contract ass cancer kike boy and pass it on to your loved ones and rest of the kike population. Now shut up before I torch your ass some more.  Go fly a KIKE I mean go fly a kite. Lmfao  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2023, 12:52:18 AM »
Go and contract ass cancer kike boy and pass it on to your loved ones and rest of the kike population. Now shut up before I torch your ass some more.  Go fly a KIKE I mean go fly a kite. Lmfao  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Cancer is not contagious ANT. 

I'm worried about you, you're ignorant and delusional, was your mom jewish, is that why you're so mad at jews, with the constant fire fetish indicates you were sexually abused.  Did mama spend some time in your ass too when jerking you off?   ;D
It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2023, 01:57:43 AM »
Cancer is not contagious ANT. 

I'm worried about you, you're ignorant and delusional, was your mom jewish, is that why you're so mad at jews, with the constant fire fetish indicates you were sexually abused.  Did mama spend some time in your ass too when jerking you off?   
Get lost KIKE. I see hitler missed you. That is so tragic. Why couldn’t you and your family of been in that joyous affair of the Holocaust. Now that was a beautiful sight. Only difference between a pizza and you is the pizza doesn’t scream when you place it in an oven.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  now go kill yourself or turn on gas and keep all windows closed kike. Make yourself feel at home in an oven senator blow-hard-ski  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 02:00:33 AM by MikeAnt »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2023, 02:18:17 AM »
Get lost KIKE. I see hitler missed you. That is so tragic. Why couldn’t you and your family of been in that joyous affair of the Holocaust. Now that was a beautiful sight. Only difference between a pizza and you is the pizza doesn’t scream when you place it in an oven.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  now go kill yourself or turn on gas and keep all windows closed kike. Make yourself feel at home in an oven senator blow-hard-ski  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Little ant,  get a good night sleep, have a good breakfast tomorrow, please do all those things.  We're going to start with the alphabet and simple math.  You're never too old to learn.  Once you start making sense, you won't be so boring in this forum.  Afterward, we'll get you help with your nazi, jew, pizza, oven fantasies.   :-[   
It's Official!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2023, 07:41:40 AM »
Come on, Senator sparing with this Mutt is like clubbing a baby seal. BTW, How is your dealer friend and his son doing? The boy must be in his early 20's now?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2023, 09:22:27 AM »
RGF is a pet will never bee sold ....

hes lightly raced cus we want him lightly raced,,,

he owes us nothin,,

bowie rocks is a pet also

i wish these big shots  know it alls  that post crap wood come to the sales buy horses  and show us dummies and  everyone else how its done,,

tryin to get a RISE out of someone by posting nonsense aint working..

tmbz1 tmbz1..

« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 09:35:47 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2023, 02:52:52 PM »
RGF is a pet will never bee sold ....

hes lightly raced cus we want him lightly raced,,,

he owes us nothin,,

bowie rocks is a pet also

i wish these big shots  know it alls  that post crap wood come to the sales buy horses  and show us dummies and  everyone else how its done,,

tryin to get a RISE out of someone by posting nonsense aint working..

tmbz1 tmbz1..
If they’re pets put them in your back yard and feed them carrots. Sorry Luc, that’s not a good answer. Nobody puts their pet into training and racing. A pet stays in your family’s back yard not a racetrack with some goof steering them all over the track not knowing his ass from a hole in the wall

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2023, 04:39:11 PM »
When u ever buy a horse you can do what u like

I will do what I like with mine

Just don’t bet them
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2023, 07:48:31 PM »
When u ever buy a horse you can do what u like

I will do what I like with mine

Just don’t bet them
Those horses deserve to be put in Burke’s barn where they can make 200k per year. I mean come on just give macomber money if you like him but buy horses like this and say they’re pets with this goof as an excuse. Sell the horses to someone like Burke who will show you the way

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal