Author Topic: Tim Cheatrick  (Read 8333 times)

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Tim Cheatrick
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2020, 07:37:55 PM »
the optics of the race do not look good

winner went wire to wire
front half 59.3
back half in 56.1

Tetrick closed 6 lengths and paced back half in :55 at 1-2 odds

NW of 2 --- eligible next start...

call the author a crybaby or whatever --- whine that he lost $2 OR $200

this is still a business that the model thinks that the owner/trainer are the customer -- not the gambler.

--- ahhh lets teach her to race off the backend. Give her a nice easy start. Get her ready for a future start..... That's what's best for us --- The gambler ?  ngc3 sucks to be them  ngc3

tmbz1 tmbz1 You are 100% correct!

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2020, 07:42:00 PM »
Watch race 6, do you think Billy Carter was hoping Gregory went by  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rfuree

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2020, 07:46:12 PM »
Take a look at Jody Jameson in Woodbine/Mohawk 2nd race on a 1/5 horse. This is a real cheat.

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2020, 08:06:37 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 You are 100% correct!

I am as "seasoned" as it gets and I wasn't complaining. I made the post to expose a cheat and tell his ginger ass to fuck off.

It was a typical bet for me, so it may be "fistfuls" for a presumed "lightweight" like you, but not for me.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2020, 08:10:18 PM »
...I had about $200 pk3s.

I just want to verify this.  Are you saying you bet $200 on a pk3 at Philly with odds of 2-1, 1-2 and 3-5?  I have a long-time friend who made similar bets (it was exactas with the big favorite) and it did not end well.  Of course I must invoke "past performance is no guarantee of future results".         

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2020, 08:30:51 PM »
I just want to verify this.  Are you saying you bet $200 on a pk3 at Philly with odds of 2-1, 1-2 and 3-5?  I have a long-time friend who made similar bets (it was exactas with the big favorite) and it did not end well.  Of course I must invoke "past performance is no guarantee of future results".       

Buddy,

Sometimes I bet chalk and sometimes I don't. It all depends on where I can find perceived value, just like any other seasoned handicapper. And yes, an extremely chalky Pk3 like that can have value. 10 to 14-1 on one's money can be value in the right circumstances. Of course, if I am explaining this to you...........

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2020, 08:52:45 PM »
I've been telling the guys I sit with for at least 20 years when a guy is just racing for second. 11.wp

I am amazed at how many seasoned horse players don't know the difference. angbk

Straight non winners and high level conditions where a guy wants to drop money from his earnings so he can drop the horse next start are the worst. 11.wp

Is this part of owning and racing horses?....of course.

But is it still a stiff?....ABSOLUTELY!

I have a good example for you for Saturday night. tmbz1

Unbroken Circle in the 5th race with Casey Leonard. 91zxa.1

100% stiff job last start at 6/5. 94z.sm

Stayed last as usual then moves around the final turn turning for home.

Could have taken the same outside path as Lackey on the 9 whom he was following.

Instead Casey buries the horse inside and gets blocked by dead horses in the stretch.

This move was intentional because Casey had 1/2 the friggin track to himself on the outside but instead made the choice to turn left and bury him.

100% classic stiff. 62za.clp

Will he get a price?....Probably not. 11.wp

But he did bury the chalk in a Pk5 and Pk4 sequence last time though. hcx.1

I was already out so it didn't affect me at all. 98za.ag

I didn't have Freddie Patton Jr at 46-1 in the 1st race to start the sequence. hcx.1

Casey ensured a Pk5 rollover and denied the brothers a chance to take down the whole pool! 98za.ag

So was there a method to this madness? I think so. 62za.clp ngc3 ngc3
Leonard didn’t stiff shit!
That was a 8-10 claimer so no conditions dumb fuck.
Circle came home like she always does but front speed held on that race.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2020, 09:20:24 PM »
Buddy,

Sometimes I bet chalk and sometimes I don't. It all depends on where I can find perceived value, just like any other seasoned handicapper. And yes, an extremely chalky Pk3 like that can have value. 10 to 14-1 on one's money can be value in the right circumstances. Of course, if I am explaining this to you...........

Even with a 26% takeout?  That’s the last figure I could find (2017 - 2018).

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2020, 09:35:29 PM »
I've been telling the guys I sit with for at least 20 years when a guy is just racing for second. 11.wp

I am amazed at how many seasoned horse players don't know the difference. angbk

Straight non winners and high level conditions where a guy wants to drop money from his earnings so he can drop the horse next start are the worst. 11.wp

Is this part of owning and racing horses?....of course.

But is it still a stiff?....ABSOLUTELY!

I have a good example for you for Saturday night. tmbz1

Unbroken Circle in the 5th race with Casey Leonard. 91zxa.1

100% stiff job last start at 6/5. 94z.sm

Stayed last as usual then moves around the final turn turning for home.

Could have taken the same outside path as Lackey on the 9 whom he was following.

Instead Casey buries the horse inside and gets blocked by dead horses in the stretch.

This move was intentional because Casey had 1/2 the friggin track to himself on the outside but instead made the choice to turn left and bury him.

100% classic stiff. 62za.clp

Will he get a price?....Probably not. 11.wp

But he did bury the chalk in a Pk5 and Pk4 sequence last time though. hcx.1

I was already out so it didn't affect me at all. 98za.ag

I didn't have Freddie Patton Jr at 46-1 in the 1st race to start the sequence. hcx.1

Casey ensured a Pk5 rollover and denied the brothers a chance to take down the whole pool! 98za.ag

So was there a method to this madness? I think so. 62za.clp ngc3 ngc3

U ruined a thread about my old softball teammate by writing war and peace

Idk why u think u deserve an ego but u don’t quit making every thread about u please
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2020, 09:37:07 PM »
U ruined a thread about my old softball teammate by writing war and peace

Idk why u think u deserve an ego but u don’t quit making every thread about u please
You are a MORON

hunglikeachandelier

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2020, 10:13:26 PM »
Actually, you dumb cunt with the stale comeback, I had about $200 pk3s.

So, it cost me over a grand. I'll make it back but getting completely stiffed like that aint cool.

Unlike you, I actually bet rather significant money, usually about $30k/day or more on the weekends.

So, you're a tad off with the .29 comment. But I imagine you've been "off" for most of your life, if that's the best you can do in terms of a comeback.

Let get real here, you had a $200 Pick 3 in a pool of $1,413? With those price you would have got even money.

hunglikeachandelier

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2020, 10:16:39 PM »

I don't exactly have time for a rebuttal but I can tell you the number I stated is true. I play the amount I do because among other reasons, I've built of this type of bankroll. In other words, it is very possible to win. It takes a massive amount of time. I've now been handicapping for over 30 years. I am sure many on this board have been at it for longer than that.  I am good at what I do and enjoy it.......I've been royally fucked a million times and chalk it up as part of the game. I've certainly taken worse beats than the (roughly) $2k Cheattrick beat me out of today. It happens on nearly a daily basis. However, it doesn't make it right and that fuckhead should have more respect for the business that has made him a pretty wealthy guy.

Good luck to all on Sat.

If you're so astute of a handicapper you wouldn't be betting a $200 pick 3 into a $1,413 pool. Maybe he cost you a profit of $200.

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2020, 11:05:02 PM »

If you're so astute of a handicapper you wouldn't be betting a $200 pick 3 into a $1,413 pool. Maybe he cost you a profit of $200.

It's offshore, hillbilly

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2020, 11:46:26 PM »
There you go . Offshore was giving him 10-1 odds . They won he lost . Next bet .

swoodall

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2020, 12:05:06 AM »
Leonard didn’t stiff shit!
That was a 8-10 claimer so no conditions dumb fuck.
Circle came home like she always does but front speed held on that race.

I know you are not southern so why do you read like a stupid hillbilly?

You can't understand simple concepts or follow simple posts. 11.hmzr

As I said EXACTLY in my post Casey's drive was a good example of a stiff. 11.wp

You not understanding there are two distinct parts to my post, one not related to the other is your problem.

Loan Casey those coke bottle glasses you have so he can see where the open track is next drive. 95xz.2

Update: I said Unbroken Circle was in the 5th Saturday but that is not correct. Unbroken Circle was an Also Eligible so when I did the entry search it didn't list A/E next to the entry. My bad. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 12:13:17 AM by swoodall »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal