Author Topic: SPORTS CREEK RACEWAY TO REOPEN  (Read 28154 times)

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: SPORTS CREEK RACEWAY TO REOPEN
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2018, 09:36:39 PM »
Dumbest idea ever,ZERO chance for them to have any success

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2018, 09:44:51 PM »
Can't even drink the FUCKING water in the Flint area,tear the dump down,NO CHANCE FOR ANYTHING GOOD TO COME OF OPENING THE HOUSE THE MUGSY RUINED

Alex

• Open / FFA
  • Hi, people call me Gary
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2018, 09:48:46 PM »
Can't even drink the FUCKING water in the Flint area,tear the dump down,NO CHANCE FOR ANYTHING GOOD TO COME OF OPENING THE HOUSE THE MUGSY RUINED

WHY WOULD ANY OF YOU TITANS OF INDUSTRY GIVE A SHIT WHETHER ANOTHER GUYS BUSINESS FAILS OR SUCCEEDS?  OR DOES IT TAKE A COUPLE OF  LOSERS TO SPOT ANOTHER?

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2018, 09:10:54 AM »
Why does everyone keep saying same crap and repost same stuff if they finish and close on the property bye dec 1they have dates approved and contracts with horseman that's way more than Jackson had and renovation s are minimal beside redue of track in the spring if they open I'll go and so will many others I know will too if coulda woulda shoulda they open awesome  all I can say is landscaping will be rediclious let go too  long took a drive in there to  see if new signs up .lots of work outside to do

Alex

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2018, 09:28:29 AM »
YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE THE BLUFFBOY, HE  WORRIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BUSINESS WAY TOO MUCH.  THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING THE CREEK ARE HOPING TO GET SPORTS BETTING AND ARE WILLING TO RE OPEN THE CREEK AS A DOWNPAYMENT TO SHOW THEIR INTEREST.

GARY, THE DUFFLEBAG HAS YOUR NAME ON IT, YOU WONT KNOW WHAT HIT YA, AND IF YOU WAKE UP, IT WILL BE BATTERED AND BRUISED IN A DUMPSTER.  TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, MR FRIDAY AT NORTHVILLE GUY, SAME AS HEYWOOD  TICK TICK TICK

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2018, 02:22:11 PM »
 73cv.2 ngc3 73cv.2 73cv.2 ngc3
The Wittle man will never be caught!
Biggest coward in meeeshigan
   tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

oreogator2

• NW-1
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2018, 12:47:45 AM »
Just thought some you might be interested in what Windsor Raceway looked like 3 years after the Ontario government cancelled slots (SARS) in 2012.
Today, a new givernment returned the option for slots to Ontario.

Too late for Windsor where I called for 43 years before heading to Hazel Park.

Michigan horse people and their fans loved the track and we went overboard to welcome all of you. There really snd truly is something special sbout you Michigan (and Ohio) folks - you are passioate about the game, and all you ask is for a decrnt shot.

I won’t go into all the things, but we really looked to the north (fyi Detroit is north of Windsor), and we marketed with you in mind. Things like, free border tokens to American betting windows to occasions where we featured prime rob dinners fo $3.99....Canadian!

I have a ton os stories tomske some of the skeptics (no disrespect intended) how great Michigan racing was, and could be.

You have a new governor, and with the stars could all align, perhaps a future.

Yours for integrity, transparency, and accountability

Marty

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2018, 08:18:30 AM »
Marty,call Ron Cameron

Alex

• Open / FFA
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2018, 08:21:39 AM »
Marty,call Ron Cameron

Don't you mean MushMouth?

Pure Michigan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2018, 08:26:23 AM »
  AS LONG AS THE MHHA HAS A SAY IN MICHIGAN HARNESS RACING I HOPE THERE IS NEVER ANY MORE HARNESS RACING IN MICHIGAN ONCE NORTHVILLE PACKS UP SHOP.
   ONLY 44 DAYS IN A SPLIT MEET NEXT YEAR? AND THE MHHA ACCEPTED THAT? HOW IS A GUY SUPPOSED TO MAKE A LIVING WITH THAT FEW RACING DATES?
   SPORTS CREEK BETTER HAVE SOME 2 FOR 1 BUFFET DEALS OR I WONT BE ATTENDING

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2018, 09:12:19 AM »
  AS LONG AS THE MHHA HAS A SAY IN MICHIGAN HARNESS RACING I HOPE THERE IS NEVER ANY MORE HARNESS RACING IN MICHIGAN ONCE NORTHVILLE PACKS UP SHOP.
   ONLY 44 DAYS IN A SPLIT MEET NEXT YEAR? AND THE MHHA ACCEPTED THAT? HOW IS A GUY SUPPOSED TO MAKE A LIVING WITH THAT FEW RACING DATES?
   SPORTS CREEK BETTER HAVE SOME 2 FOR 1 BUFFET DEALS OR I WONT BE ATTENDING

WILL ANY REAL ESTATE CROOKS WITH 60 INCH WAISTBANDS ATTEND?
WILL ZAHNATHAN WINTERS SHOW UP?

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2018, 06:02:32 PM »
Best for everyone that the deal fell apart,ZERO chance that it would have succeeded ,by the way,George was one of the biggest crooks ever to be associated with the horse industry here in Mi

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2018, 08:16:06 AM »
Well there you go Chris locking says it all that asshole ran that place into the ground .now playing hard ball and talked the owners into holding out for more money wow greedy stupid idiots the deal mostly done and now a change of heart on selling for the price offered do the realize the money needed to get it fixed just to open not included track redue in spring that is a shame been working for months on this that's how it ends because of greed after no other realistic offers but there's for 4years ................. ..

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2018, 08:22:25 AM »
At least they offered hope to people put out of work and bringing them back to work now less than 2weeks before deadline can they  get pushed through  with Chris locking in play the worst manager ever still been getting a paycheck for 4years even with the place closed .how does that work ????????? Hes ruin the place everyone gets the boot but he's still getting his money wow

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2018, 02:38:43 AM »
That's ok if they don't it just cuts down costs cause I'm 10mins from there .and the agrivation of waiting for a check from bet account if I hit as I only play a few races a card if I see money to be made maybe when property owners are bankrupt someone can buy it but funny they turned down 1.2million which they agree upon 40days ago then switch and said no holding out for more  the funny thing is in  4years place for sale highest price offer was 400k for said property. Oh well

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal