Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 170752 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #330 on: March 23, 2014, 02:13:12 AM »
Who you talking to Ira?
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #331 on: March 23, 2014, 12:27:39 PM »
Who you talking to Ira?

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #332 on: March 23, 2014, 01:45:54 PM »
PAR 4 SHIT  73cv.2

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
  • Take notice of Donna Lee
« Reply #333 on: March 24, 2014, 12:46:46 AM »
Holy shit I've been gone for awhile and you guys made me read threw 23 pages about IRA. Are you guys kidding me. IRA has helped Chicago racing maybe more then anyone. You guys keep saying snitch. Ok show me where. Perry Smith?
John Cisna was a thieving bastard. May he rot in hell.

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2014, 02:56:43 AM »
Hey Ira. Only a few hundred more posts on this topic and your gonna reach 10,000. How foes it feel to be a Hollywood movie star ? Can I get your autograph on the back of one of your losing tickets?

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #335 on: March 25, 2014, 04:11:09 AM »
Of course.!!    I got plenty to go around.  !

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2014, 01:49:23 PM »
Of course.!!    I got plenty to go around.  !
Lmao ur so silly..... You have plenty of haters too. Lol

K Milliron

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #337 on: March 25, 2014, 10:29:02 PM »
Could you imagine if Ira looked in his mailbox and found a 10-99 form from McEnery accounting for all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Mac gave Ira all these years since Mac got Empress? OMG the gross national debt of Bolivia could be paid with that money back. But Ira blew it all and his snitch fund from Langley thru the windows. Ira hasn't cashed a legit paycheck from anyone not associated with the track since Wiregrass Kerrigan was a NW-1.

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #338 on: March 25, 2014, 11:01:55 PM »
Lmao wire grass Kwrrigan was a very good horse. Why all the hating on Ira. You guys still haven't named one person besides Perry Smith who Ira snitched on!!! Name another one!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #339 on: March 25, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »
Hey k milliron how do you know so much about Ira and macenery ? And what goes it matter if macenery gave Ira millions? Do you get a cut?

K Milliron

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2014, 12:33:17 AM »
Hey k milliron how do you know so much about Ira and macenery ? And what goes it matter if macenery gave Ira millions? Do you get a cut?
I worked at the track, at Empress, and at Bell Valley Fuels. I have Bill to thank, but at least I always gave a day's work for a day's pay. Moochie Schlomkin Ira just went to Mac's house for years and collected stacks for doing NOTHING! Ira always complained it wasn't more and that he should be a millionaire himself. That's bullshit! Ira is a lazy degen who deserves to be cellmates with Oosting in Illinois' worst prison for all the backstabbing, selling out, snitching, mooching, and looking out for only himself.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2014, 12:54:30 AM »
I worked at the track, at Empress, and at Bell Valley Fuels. I have Bill to thank, but at least I always gave a day's work for a day's pay. Moochie Schlomkin Ira just went to Mac's house for years and collected stacks for doing NOTHING! Ira always complained it wasn't more and that he should be a millionaire himself. That's bullshit! Ira is a lazy degen who deserves to be cellmates with Oosting in Illinois' worst prison for all the backstabbing, selling out, snitching, mooching, and looking out for only himself.
Okay so I'll ask again..... Besides Perry Smith who else did Ira snitch out? And one more question, what other horsemen went to management on behalf of the horsemen and tried yo get us back racing. I can't wait to hear your answers!

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2014, 06:33:41 AM »
FUNNY. ...Mcenery went busted after I lost a 10  year battle in court..he stiffed every one.even.the truck drivers got screwed out of their pension. .....he's a real nice guy ..KARMA GOT HIS ASS..HE ALSO SOLD THE HORSEMAN DOWN THE RIVER.....IF YOU LIKE BILL...YOU'LL SHUT UP NOW..HE DONT WANT ME TO KEEP TALKING...     HE FUCKED EVERYBODY...so shut the fuck up......do BILL a favor. ... BILLS FAVORITE LINE FOR ME WAS..""LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"   BACK OFF ASSHOLE
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:39:17 AM by ira smolin »

silvercharm

« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2014, 09:19:54 AM »
FUNNY. ...Mcenery went busted after I lost a 10  year battle in court..he stiffed every one.even.the truck drivers got screwed out of their pension. .....he's a real nice guy ..KARMA GOT HIS ASS..HE ALSO SOLD THE HORSEMAN DOWN THE RIVER.....IF YOU LIKE BILL...YOU'LL SHUT UP NOW..HE DONT WANT ME TO KEEP TALKING...     HE FUCKED EVERYBODY...so shut the fuck up......do BILL a favor. ... BILLS FAVORITE LINE FOR ME WAS..""LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"   BACK OFF ASSHOLE

bill was a nice guy

i was friends with his niece who lived in oak forest and went to providence

she always brought me gas city gift cards

bill tried to buy some property from my dad in south chicago for a gas station, my dad laughed at him and told him he would never make a dime in the ghetto.

my dad kept bill out of bankrutpcy before he went into bankruptcy

my uncle and walter payton 2 bad decisions NOT to invest in river boats initially.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2014, 10:49:34 AM »
Thanks for clearing that macenery shit up Ira. People on here either don't know there ass or just plain stir the pot. Good luck bud. By the way,,,, did you see your more popular Jesse Jackson cause there's over 10,000 people that viewed this shit!! That's unreal!! We can even get 10,000 people to the track in a month. But to come on horseplop for Ira they come out of the woodwork. Go figure.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal