Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 169928 times)

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #360 on: March 31, 2014, 02:23:17 AM »
Yes ...400.00.       Thats right.........sat I told management...the buffet was great. ..  they gave me 400.00.....  then I told them that  BARNARD.ate 6 lbs of crablegs. ..they gave me another 400.00.........LI FE IS GOOD !!!! tmbz1.     hvc.1 hvc.1 11.dnc hvc.1 hvc.1

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #361 on: March 31, 2014, 09:22:55 AM »

Maybe not $400 anymore but FREE crab legs for sure just look at him he doesn't miss a freebee EVER. BIGGEST MOOCH this side of the mississppi

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #362 on: March 31, 2014, 09:57:19 AM »
if I've told you guys once I've told you a million times...ira is harmless, maybe even hapless, but he's not the monster you guys paint him to be. I've known ira since we were in short pants and he's just trying to win $ at the track same as you or I. if he scrounges up a few bucks brokering a deal or something that's his biz, not yours. and I'm here to tell you all in hindsight that lamar wingard horse was usable given the huge carryover and a veteran pick 4/5 player's desire not to bust out early and make it deep in the sequence. if he got some steam on the horse good for him. I guarantee you he didn't inject, tube, or anything himself and I've sat in the stand long enuff if you don't get an inside "push" every once in a while your not paying attention or have no friends.
imo that john b. is a creep I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him. jimmy cheese I don't know well but he can handicap harness I do know that. ira is a good guy who is a true survivor, lasting in this sport for 40+ years and not ending up alone and dead broke in some Maywood tack room...like dozens of others we all know/knew (kobie, angelo, shakey, and on and on...).
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

silvercharm

« Reply #363 on: March 31, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »
if I've told you guys once I've told you a million times...ira is harmless, maybe even hapless, but he's not the monster you guys paint him to be. I've known ira since we were in short pants and he's just trying to win $ at the track same as you or I. if he scrounges up a few bucks brokering a deal or something that's his biz, not yours. and I'm here to tell you all in hindsight that lamar wingard horse was usable given the huge carryover and a veteran pick 4/5 player's desire not to bust out early and make it deep in the sequence. if he got some steam on the horse good for him. I guarantee you he didn't inject, tube, or anything himself and I've sat in the stand long enuff if you don't get an inside "push" every once in a while your not paying attention or have no friends.
imo that john b. is a creep I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him. jimmy cheese I don't know well but he can handicap harness I do know that. ira is a good guy who is a true survivor, lasting in this sport for 40+ years and not ending up alone and dead broke in some Maywood tack room...like dozens of others we all know/knew (kobie, angelo, shakey, and on and on...).

the only person who could handicapp and use lamar wingard that night was dan nance. he always finds a way to say his 8th picked horse should have been on your ticket. no fucking way was that horse usable. unless you were just betting random longshots. horse looked like shit on paper and he migth have warmed up good given the tube job that it was given earlier in the day. was a rat before that race and a rat in every race after.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #364 on: March 31, 2014, 10:05:39 AM »
You might be right but Ots was the only one to put it all together that night for $70k. Good for him
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #365 on: March 31, 2014, 02:56:32 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

STILL can't let it go huh?

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #366 on: March 31, 2014, 05:43:43 PM »
You can put your teeth in now  PAR 4.   73cv.2. .......   

Freddie Finn

• Top Claimer
« Reply #367 on: March 31, 2014, 07:17:53 PM »

Short pants you must have sucked on his unit queer   ngc3
Keep on truckin'!
Does anyone remember the Yellow House?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2014, 12:20:16 AM »
Wow Ira..... Over 11,000 views. You gettin paid for all this bro? If not u should!!!

vegas

« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2014, 02:55:29 AM »
Wow Ira..... Over 11,000 views. You gettin paid for all this bro? If not u should!!!
Man of the year~~cover of Time Magazine!

Don't know him,seems like a good dude!! 11.wp

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2014, 06:28:42 AM »
NO.MONEY. . But this outpouring of hate.  Has really humbled me...IM NOT WORTHY. .. hcx.1 hcx.1.         ;D

Freddie Finn

• Top Claimer
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2014, 12:56:52 PM »

Vegas and has been really want to blow you
Keep on truckin'!
Does anyone remember the Yellow House?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2014, 01:11:14 PM »
NO.MONEY. . But this outpouring of hate.  Has really humbled me...IM NOT WORTHY. .. hcx.1 hcx.1.         ;D
Lmao great job

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2014, 06:58:27 PM »
Ok I ain't gonna lie. I just wanted to get this thread back on the first page cause I still can't believe how popular Ira is. It really is amazing and Ira and Bobby might be tight when they say they are the kings of horseplop!  11.dnc  11.dnc  11.dnc  11.dnc

K Milliron

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2014, 03:19:38 PM »
Ira.....why did you delete that huge fight?

Ira is a whiner and crybaby from way back. Of course those are kissing cousins to being a snitch.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal