Author Topic: Mikey explains everything for us Plopturds!  (Read 1500 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Mikey explains everything for us Plopturds!
« on: November 04, 2023, 09:46:25 PM »
Thank goodness it's all been explain by our Ex-forum attorney!

Has plenty of time on his hands now that the Carriage people have booted his ass out of NY!

He's cleared everything up for us.  All this knowledge going to waste!

Mike what size is your window? And address. I would like to send you some curtains! Let's brighten that shithole up!

Thanks Mikey! Now I understand that you've been right about everything and you're wasting your time on YouTube! Should apply to the bar! And not  74zac.1 bar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZxqp55k0yo

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Mikey explains everything for us Plopturds!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 10:03:06 PM »
If by some chance something happens in the next decade and Harness racing loses its funding,  that doesn't change the fact that YOU walked out on your  kids. If by some chance, New York State or any state loses their Harness racing funding, we can just use the hundreds of thousands of dollars we have made and retire comfortably and YOU still have walked out on your kids. Just a few more facts for you. Thank  you for your time.  tmbz1

Oh and PS- you're still gonna be a broke embarrassment and we will be sipping Mai tai's in the Caribbean scumbag. Buy a toothbrush loser. Each video you look like you just got done sucking on a sump pump.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 10:06:58 PM by Haku »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 10:04:31 PM »
I didn't know he walked out on his kids! Why haven't you said something before?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 10:28:29 PM »
I didn't know he walked out on his kids! Why haven't you said something before?

ngc3 ngc3

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 12:10:17 AM »
I wonder if "the group" actually believes he had something to do with the newest news drop by The Meadowlands.
Actually....I wonder if Petrellie himself believes it.

As an aside, I still think he and Gagoots were separated at birth.
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2023, 01:12:17 AM »
I think it's funny he called out Petey to that Edita.  But couldn't you hear in her voice the last thing she felt like doing was talking to SCM about a goofy internet forum?  She couldn't end that conversation fast enough!  ngc3

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2023, 08:11:39 AM »
Thank you harness racer for what you said above ☝🏻.  It's one of those conversations where the poor person is trying as hard as she can to get off the call while totally being condescending to the idiot talking on the other end. Hey DDM (Deadbeat Dad Mike), google the word "projection."  It's non stop with you. And that fake, forced laugh EVERY single video is nauseating. WE LIVE IN YOUR penis shaped head dude! All we have to do is make a post on here and you read it within 60 seconds. You are on here all day responding! You are projecting everything that you are on to people on here! You sit here all day, reading this and responding. If I am on here for five minutes, that is a lot. We live in your empty head. Get a job! Get a life!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:36:55 AM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2023, 09:55:16 AM »
If by some chance something happens in the next decade and Harness racing loses its funding,  that doesn't change the fact that YOU walked out on your  kids. If by some chance, New York State or any state loses their Harness racing funding, we can just use the hundreds of thousands of dollars we have made and retire comfortably and YOU still have walked out on your kids. Just a few more facts for you. Thank  you for your time.  tmbz1

Oh and PS- you're still gonna be a broke embarrassment and we will be sipping Mai tai's in the Caribbean scumbag. Buy a toothbrush loser. Each video you look like you just got done sucking on a sump pump.
The rat bastard also needs a shave. He really is an embarrassment to the harness racing industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2023, 10:00:33 AM »
I think it's funny he called out Petey to that Edita.  But couldn't you hear in her voice the last thing she felt like doing was talking to SCM about a goofy internet forum?  She couldn't end that conversation fast enough!  ngc3
Do you actually think she knows me as Gaagoots? That deadbeat bum out of Goshen has no brains really. Like she really wanted to hear from him.

I could just hear that conversation..Hi Edita! It's the snitch rat bastard out of Goshen. How are you?? She saying to herself,.. not this fucking deadbeat again..

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2023, 10:02:54 AM »
Thank you harness racer for what you said above ☝🏻.  It's one of those conversations where the poor person is trying as hard as she can to get off the call while totally being condescending to the idiot talking on the other end. Hey DDM (Deadbeat Dad Mike), google the word "projection."  It's non stop with you. And that fake, forced laugh EVERY single video is nauseating. WE LIVE IN YOUR penis shaped head dude! All we have to do is make a post on here and you read it within 60 seconds. You are on here all day responding! You are projecting everything that you are on to people on here! You sit here all day, reading this and responding. If I am on here for five minutes, that is a lot. We live in your empty head. Get a job! Get a life!
Exactly! He's on here all day while we are working providing for our family!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2023, 11:18:32 AM »
Do you actually think she knows me as Gaagoots? That deadbeat bum out of Goshen has no brains really. Like she really wanted to hear from him.

I could just hear that conversation..Hi Edita! It's the snitch rat bastard out of Goshen. How are you?? She saying to herself,.. not this fucking deadbeat again..
I did hear that conversation.  It was posted on youtube.  He never mentioned your "name" and from the tone of her voice she has no problem with him.  As a matter of fact he went out of his way NOT to talk about the way you talk about her here, and barely even talked about Plop with her when they were on the carriage horse streets in NYC.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2023, 02:45:14 PM »

Jesus Christ, if you are going to keep ripping the guy, come up with something new. This is your 21,445th post give or take about him walking out on his kids. We care about the horses, not how many times you say he walked out on his kids.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2023, 04:41:46 PM »
I did hear that conversation.  It was posted on youtube.  He never mentioned your "name" and from the tone of her voice she has no problem with him.  As a matter of fact he went out of his way NOT to talk about the way you talk about her here, and barely even talked about Plop with her when they were on the carriage horse streets in NYC.
  tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal