Author Topic: OJ finally gets his trip to hell  (Read 9822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TheGrimReaper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1225
OJ finally gets his trip to hell
« on: April 11, 2024, 10:56:52 AM »
OJ Simpson has died.  Who cares, he now is where he should be, may the flames smoke his sss good.  Hopefully Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown send some piss his way.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: OJ finally gets his trip to hell
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 03:07:46 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say THIS:
At the TIME. IT TRACKSIDE UPSTAIRES BAR. Yooouuse all know I been watchin this TRIAL for 9 months. And the JURY comes back after a delicious overnight meal in court time ,4 FUCKIN hours. And you alls knows the consequences.
JOHN FRANK ARMY no like at the moment on TV,the reaction of 1 BLACK and 5 MEXICANS cherrin wildly. YA know: That the day do OBJECT. JOHN FRANK ARMY DID.
I will beat the FUC out of those cheerin . And I did. Of course got arressted and COST me a FORTUNE.
Nice to see everyone everywhere proclaimin what a POS OJ was. Where were everyone that DAY. ONLY,JOHN FRANK ARMY.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: OJ finally gets his trip to hell
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:53:18 PM »
I will never forget where I was when the OJ verdict came in. This diner piped in a radio feed as the verdict was being read. The white patrons were in shock while the black folks stood and cheered. I understand how in general how black people feel regarding the discrimination in our courts. But I was still shocked how many blacks felt OJ was innocent.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Like for real ngc3
    Today at 08:31:54 AM
  • JT: Don't say that, Darnold' head might explode ngc3
    Today at 08:31:29 AM
  • Calhoun: FAKE NEWS -- NOT Banded. Name change yes. FAKE FAKE
    Today at 08:10:00 AM
  • wiggles44: Quiet since Mike Petrelli got exposed.   :)
    Today at 08:07:38 AM
  • darnoldrocks: Good morning ploppers.  The air is just a little fresher this morning.  Everyone have a great day!!!
    Today at 07:31:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.    :)
    Today at 05:27:15 AM
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal