Author Topic: OJ finally gets his trip to hell  (Read 9823 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TheGrimReaper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1225
OJ finally gets his trip to hell
« on: April 11, 2024, 10:56:52 AM »
OJ Simpson has died.  Who cares, he now is where he should be, may the flames smoke his sss good.  Hopefully Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown send some piss his way.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: OJ finally gets his trip to hell
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 03:07:46 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say THIS:
At the TIME. IT TRACKSIDE UPSTAIRES BAR. Yooouuse all know I been watchin this TRIAL for 9 months. And the JURY comes back after a delicious overnight meal in court time ,4 FUCKIN hours. And you alls knows the consequences.
JOHN FRANK ARMY no like at the moment on TV,the reaction of 1 BLACK and 5 MEXICANS cherrin wildly. YA know: That the day do OBJECT. JOHN FRANK ARMY DID.
I will beat the FUC out of those cheerin . And I did. Of course got arressted and COST me a FORTUNE.
Nice to see everyone everywhere proclaimin what a POS OJ was. Where were everyone that DAY. ONLY,JOHN FRANK ARMY.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: OJ finally gets his trip to hell
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:53:18 PM »
I will never forget where I was when the OJ verdict came in. This diner piped in a radio feed as the verdict was being read. The white patrons were in shock while the black folks stood and cheered. I understand how in general how black people feel regarding the discrimination in our courts. But I was still shocked how many blacks felt OJ was innocent.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal