Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19332 times)

JOHN FRANK, dougie and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12973
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2026, 09:19:37 PM »
Just gets you all hot and bothered. Huh!
 ngc3

I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2026, 10:12:56 PM »
 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2026, 11:42:19 PM »
Curious why you took stuff off your FB page?

Removed your two friends and took Rocky off as well.

 Or is this all a coincidence and its not you!

 ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:11:11 AM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3008
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #48 on: Today at 12:04:21 AM »
Senator Blutarsky seems like a good guy. He might remind me of someone or not. It is hard to pinpoint who.  ::)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:12:20 AM »
Senator Blutarsky seems like a good guy. He might remind me of someone or not. It is hard to pinpoint who.  ::)

Something might Trigger your memory and you'll remember!

 ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:14:43 AM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2185
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #50 on: Today at 07:50:09 AM »
I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

Mike loves music too
:)





seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3008
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #51 on: Today at 11:02:44 AM »
Something might Trigger your memory and you'll remember!

 ngc3
Hmm...... tmbz1
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12973
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #52 on: Today at 11:11:05 AM »
I waved to him the other day, he didn't wave back 🙄

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2185
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #53 on: Today at 11:25:04 AM »
I waved to him the other day, he didn't wave back 🙄

I waved to him as well,
You waved back

:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12973
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #54 on: Today at 11:40:10 AM »
I waved to him as well,
You waved back

:)

Produce the screenshot  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: tmbz1
    Today at 11:42:25 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Naaaaa. I have too much fun here with your ass!
    Today at 11:42:17 AM
  • Trigger: I don't have a podcast but if you wanna join in fucking with Mike do so at your own likely fatal risk  ngc3
    Today at 11:34:38 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Maybe you should invite MikeAnt on your next podcast! That will definitely get views!
    Today at 11:31:05 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal