Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364194 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1155 on: November 24, 2020, 09:26:28 PM »
iceman please you are embarrassing yourself
i am sure some small town drivers are going to lay down in a $100k race
also i don't think when they deposit the funds it states who you beat
regardless its a nice cash, weak program for sure but sometimes being the tallest midget pays off
give him his due tonight

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1156 on: November 25, 2020, 05:37:23 AM »
I honestly didn't think he should have been driving the horse going for that much money but he did everything right.
Good things happen to good people

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1157 on: November 25, 2020, 04:14:50 PM »
Based on videos this year looks like newbie clients have asked lots of questions whether they seem relevant or not to AM he tends to shun them off being the captain of the ship. However for years or at least the last three they have grow some balls calling out his driving skills and wanting the horses that turn 3 off that marginal short half mile track. Some horses went to FL over the winter which in the long run didn't help maybe because the horses are marginal as well. Congrats they get a sire stake final win this year in the states. They only had 1 other horse out of the 60 something he picked in NA to have that chance. Better for the clients because AM used some of his shares of JJ parting with them to get some shares off the board with yearling purchases. So at least some owners benefitted with this win.

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1158 on: November 26, 2020, 03:53:26 AM »
I knownhe gets numbers but he's always on a top horse but as far as talent he's well below Dunn... Miller...McCarthy to name a few...this fucking clown has no game plan going into races except make the front at all costs...I dont know why some connections use him...he killed Tattoos chances before they even got to the 1/4 and hes did it 500+ times this year with the same move...I know some will shrug at McCarthy but this guy wins more races with big odds than anyone

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1159 on: December 06, 2020, 12:05:01 PM »
What's this I hear that they let a horse with strangles in to the barn.

the horse was on a trailer with another horse who has since tested positive
both horses tested negative prior to shipping.

also : not a stable.Ca horse but came to the same farm

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #1160 on: December 07, 2020, 08:59:36 AM »

Every horse his wife always went with all year, turned out to be big fat ZERO's

He gets paid big money to have these horses trained down- just for his hodgePodge of cheap help do the work for him.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1161 on: December 07, 2020, 09:47:26 AM »
Why would he let outside horses on his farm, doesn't he have 100 of his own, why take a chance

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1162 on: December 07, 2020, 10:24:18 AM »
There are 300 stalls at that training centre and I don't believe he owns that facility he just stables and trains there.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1163 on: December 07, 2020, 10:30:21 AM »
There are 300 stalls at that training centre and I don't believe he owns that facility he just stables and trains there.
Was obviously misinformed,  that he owned it

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #1164 on: December 08, 2020, 09:48:43 AM »

Imagine paying these crazy high training bills, only to have "Amy", "Johnny", "Cole" & a host of others who have little to no experience- be the ones to train your yearling down.

I know in big barns- the head trainer doesn't go with each one all the time but for the love of god- get some quality help.

His wife fcks every yearling she ever goes with.
 "This is Amys favorite, she gets along really good with this one" = the horse ends up not racing 2 y.o season.

Amy says: "Its not fair I have a trotter going a set with pacers"= Amy you are not driving a go-kart, try to tone it down. They aren't your horses- try to train them down appropriately or GTFO the horse.

"Johnny really likes this one" = His brother is the guy who lost his phone & let Casies texts come out about "DaShit", the guy has a head like a drive in movie screen & is now listed on Casies horses.
 Casie whined & packed up early & changed her tune re: BettingLine.

They skimp on everything for the horses & the vet is giving them kickbacks on all the medication and work (I know this for fact).

THEY AREN"T CHEAP on BUYING everything brand name for the kids/themselves, cars/trailers/house/trucks. When their stable is BLEEDING money each and every year.

Soon the bottom will fall out of this, look @ their 100K Canadian Mrs.Merangue (he obv feels she isn't much stock at all, given her racing and how he talked about her in person, wait for the flop on "3pointBlueChip"
 (it was bought on a deal with Mr.Grossman- not even close to being paid for yet, 3points bills are going to be skyhigh this year too, he needs to send that to a real trainer ASAP)

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1165 on: December 08, 2020, 10:32:42 AM »
valid points
and to add that track is no bargain either
take poorly conformed horses and put them on a shitty track and hope for the best

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1166 on: December 08, 2020, 04:12:10 PM »

Imagine paying these crazy high training bills, only to have "Amy", "Johnny", "Cole" & a host of others who have little to no experience- be the ones to train your yearling down.

I know in big barns- the head trainer doesn't go with each one all the time but for the love of god- get some quality help.

His wife fcks every yearling she ever goes with.
 "This is Amys favorite, she gets along really good with this one" = the horse ends up not racing 2 y.o season.

Amy says: "Its not fair I have a trotter going a set with pacers"= Amy you are not driving a go-kart, try to tone it down. They aren't your horses- try to train them down appropriately or GTFO the horse.

"Johnny really likes this one" = His brother is the guy who lost his phone & let Casies texts come out about "DaShit", the guy has a head like a drive in movie screen & is now listed on Casies horses.
 Casie whined & packed up early & changed her tune re: BettingLine.

They skimp on everything for the horses & the vet is giving them kickbacks on all the medication and work (I know this for fact).

THEY AREN"T CHEAP on BUYING everything brand name for the kids/themselves, cars/trailers/house/trucks. When their stable is BLEEDING money each and every year.

Soon the bottom will fall out of this, look @ their 100K Canadian Mrs.Merangue (he obv feels she isn't much stock at all, given her racing and how he talked about her in person, wait for the flop on "3pointBlueChip"
 (it was bought on a deal with Mr.Grossman- not even close to being paid for yet, 3points bills are going to be skyhigh this year too, he needs to send that to a real trainer ASAP)

Takes a real scumbag to judge people on what they spend money on in their personal lives

their vehicles are both at least 4 years old
trailer is old 

try worrying about yourself this holiday season ✌️

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1167 on: December 08, 2020, 05:49:51 PM »
Iceman there last two seasons training down babies has  been detrimental to babies being lost even before the stages of asking for speed or getting under that 2:20. They fall behind with harsh weather the past couple years then try jamming speed into them late in the stage on a short half mile track. That's a lot of pounding on young horses knees and it shows down the road. I want to say 40% of those yearlings were laid up and some ended coming back later in the season.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1168 on: December 08, 2020, 06:05:16 PM »
I should state to be fair those clay tracks in FL aren't the best for babies and suspensory injuries.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1169 on: December 08, 2020, 06:23:26 PM »
Takes a real scumbag to judge people on what they spend money on in their personal lives

their vehicles are both at least 4 years old
trailer is old 

try worrying about yourself this holiday season ✌️
tmbz1

There's not a lot of integrity on the part of AM haters Kole, Golf and Lyin' Jim B. on this thread.

They just cannot stand the fact that ANYBODY can own a piece of a horse enjoy the experience and lose 99% less than they do.

Lyin' Jim especially will attack you, try to count your money for the bazillionth time and tell you that you have "no skin in the game" which has an expected ROI of minus 100 percent.

Then when the used horse sale comes up, they deride other owners while talking to each other in code and keeping their staggering losses a secret.

Ok... now, let's hear from my faithful pigeons now...  horses (Lyin' Jim) first ... you can go first.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal