Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 366689 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #840 on: September 10, 2020, 03:37:50 PM »
well according to most on here they should be buying them all
cant do anything but improve on those stable horses...right

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #841 on: September 10, 2020, 04:04:28 PM »
What happened to all the crying experts who were counting other people's money on a daily basis? 

Maybe busy counting their own after taking a haircut this week?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2020, 05:02:17 PM »
What happened to all the crying experts who were counting other people's money on a daily basis? 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Any of those butt fuck Ohio backyard fairs racing through the winter?
 11.wj

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #843 on: September 11, 2020, 07:39:20 AM »
He must be quarantiiiiiing in Ontario.....Thurs day and today , Friday, and no doubt returning to the States Sunday or Monday, and will be driving here again....with no quarantine required.

He has 13 drives at Woodbine Mohawk ,  Friday and Saturday..includi ng Ramona Hill

I thought Canada ( and the States) had strict crossing rules with respect to the COVID virus. Yannick at least crossed over 2 weeks in advance and followed the rules. But Andrew raced here mid week. He must be driving horses tied to Woodbine Management..or their close friends

My brother has been trying for 3 months  to go back to Canada to see his terminally sick cousin, and has been denied all 3 times, even though he had a copy of a negative test

I guess he should have told them he was going  back just to drive a few race horses.

as good as earl

• NW-1
« Reply #844 on: September 11, 2020, 09:16:57 AM »
yannick did not get here 2 weeks before he drove. just goes to show you weg doesn't really care about protocall as long as you have enough money to buy your way past it

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #845 on: September 11, 2020, 10:31:17 AM »
I thought yannick was up there for a bit!!!! He mentioned it after an interview how the process worked in canada cane up there was interviewed sn was granted!!!!!!

as good as earl

• NW-1
« Reply #846 on: September 11, 2020, 10:47:06 AM »
yannick drove august 14 at hoosier and drove august 22 at Mohawk I don't think that's 14 days as per Ontario protocal

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #847 on: September 11, 2020, 10:54:23 AM »
He must be quarantiiiiiing in Ontario.....Thurs day and today , Friday, and no doubt returning to the States Sunday or Monday, and will be driving here again....with no quarantine required.

He has 13 drives at Woodbine Mohawk ,  Friday and Saturday..includi ng Ramona Hill

I thought Canada ( and the States) had strict crossing rules with respect to the COVID virus. Yannick at least crossed over 2 weeks in advance and followed the rules. But Andrew raced here mid week. He must be driving horses tied to Woodbine Management..or their close friends

My brother has been trying for 3 months  to go back to Canada to see his terminally sick cousin, and has been denied all 3 times, even though he had a copy of a negative test

I guess he should have told them he was going  back just to drive a few race horses.

Sorry about your cousin and not being able to visit. I assume your brother is not a Canadian Citizen because they can't refuse him entry if he is.

FWIW,my experience over the last 6 months....Canada has much tougher guidelines when crossing.

US border patrol just ask the same questions they always do, Where were you/doing what/how long were you out of country/where you going now? ...and that's pretty much it. No questions re: COVID at all.

Canadian side (CBSA) is much stricter. Have to enter the customs building and be thoroughly interviewed by Health Canada officials. After getting temperature taken, instructions include drive straight to quarantine destination with no stopping to use bathroom of get fuel. Also had to describe layout of my son's house, if I would have my own bathroom and bedroom while there, what we were doing at dinner times and to avoid eating together or sitting in same room together.

Sometimes I cross just to pick up medication and come right back within the hour. Sometimes I stay at my son's overnight.

Not sure how early Yannick got to Canada but he is subject to the same restrictions and penalties covered by the Quarantine Act, Canadian Citizen or not.
As Earl said, he must have agreed to follow strict guidelines laid out for him, for Canada to let him mingle at Mohawk before his 14 days were up.

Minister of Weed

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #848 on: September 11, 2020, 11:30:00 AM »
If I am working the border and a little guy (Yannick) who talks like redneck-wood elf, tells me he is quarantining in a stall within a barn. I let him through.
There is only one Minister in Harness Racing and his name is WEED!

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #849 on: September 11, 2020, 01:12:02 PM »
Check out this link

Apparently Andrew HAS been following the guidelines set by Canada...NOT by WEG

This was just posted on the  Standardbred Canada site

https://standardbredcanada.ca/news/9-11-20/mccarthy-set-drive-canada.html

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #850 on: September 12, 2020, 11:21:51 AM »

Royhill is the one they paid $10 000 to enter the New Generation stakes?

imagine the bill that Burps' made up for just that weekend alone, for his "clients" to handle.

At least ol'Roy got to race, just not very good.

They paid 10K for a filly to enter it(after the original one they had lined up for the NG stakes wasn't good enough) only to later find out she wasn't eligible.

It'd be a little different but HIS TOP STOCK can't even compete among Grassroot level horses, all of the horses he touted all winter as killers- Burps' & his wife ruined them trying to push them WAY before they were ready on that shitty little not-even a half mile track they use.

They would be better off using real trainers, not johnny mackinnon who is just a "yes man", his brother has the biggest head in the world, walks around with a giant head on himself, couldn't be a driver because of it.

Bluenose

• NW-1
« Reply #851 on: September 12, 2020, 01:25:03 PM »
Kole your right on again. Remember Anthony gave Johnny a positive test a few years ago and has come back time after time. They only want yes men as he is a control freak and tells the stables trainers what to do with their horses.They are all YES MEN and when he comes around that shit hole farm they stop everything and the Kissing Ass begins!!!!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #852 on: September 12, 2020, 02:21:12 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

harness hasits up and downs

most on here speak ill of Anthony

its just racing
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

AsPromised

• Top Claimer
« Reply #853 on: September 12, 2020, 09:38:01 PM »
so I take it no one knows what Royhill sold for and here I thought this forum knew everything

Got a full tank of gas to get to the next fair and a bag of hockey pucks for Roy!!!

SDST2009

• Top Claimer
« Reply #854 on: September 12, 2020, 10:36:47 PM »
I don’t know the guy at all but I do follow the videos and horses just out of curiosity. On the topic of Royhill; anyone who has ever been around horses knows you can be around one you think has the talent but if they don’t have the will/guts to do it you’re up shits creek real quick. Can’t fault someone for that.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal