Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364294 times)

Swandre

• Top Claimer
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #795 on: September 01, 2020, 08:27:26 AM »
Yeah tell the truth like the 5 years of way inflated AM driving earnings? Bad download ngc3 ngc3.
So much for providing owners with entertainment when they can't watch their horses live because
they aren't good enough having to go to a fair.  Royhill highly touted poor animal still racing in a maiden
and can't fight for a check.

There were multiple horses racing the top stakes in Ohio at that fair yesterday, Brian Brown’s and Chris Beaver.
and secondly the owners absolutely could watch them live.

Royhill isn’t the first and won’t be the last horse who trained down well and hasn’t panned out. you’re not smart for pointing it out. it happens.

7 starters in Ohio yesterday. 6 hit the ticket

‘I should go on horseplop and talk about the 1 horse that didn’t I’ll look smart’

😂😂😂

Dingus

« Reply #796 on: September 01, 2020, 08:48:40 AM »

We're talking about Norman Halls #1 pick, of course she won 20 mins ago

Norman Hall?  Isn’t he the guy who wrote the book Pedigree Matching?
I tried using that a number of years ago, and none of his top matches did much.
Is it better now?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #797 on: September 01, 2020, 08:57:32 AM »
There were multiple horses racing the top stakes in Ohio at that fair yesterday, Brian Brown’s and Chris Beaver.
and secondly the owners absolutely could watch them live.

Royhill isn’t the first and won’t be the last horse who trained down well and hasn’t panned out. you’re not smart for pointing it out. it happens.

7 starters in Ohio yesterday. 6 hit the ticket

‘I should go on horseplop and talk about the 1 horse that didn’t I’ll look smart’

😂😂😂
Lyin Cryin Jim really MUST have got screwed BIGLY. 

He's been sobbing about the same thing for years.

Guy can't stand that some nice folks have gotten involved in horse owning without needing deep pockets.

He's bragged often about how he always had "major skin" (his words) in the game and how that makes him better than the next guy.

Bitter, angry ShitHead.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #798 on: September 01, 2020, 10:37:23 AM »
More like lying Calhoon? poon never lies well we finally put that to bed. As far as AM he is leading clients down the excuse road of allergies for 2 years now. I've been around many horses, many trainers, and vets as well. 11 years owning 55 or more horses raced and never once had a horse have allergies, horses at the tracks have allergies and if they did it was related more to the bedding amd you would see it more from having a rash on its body. Not redness and pimples the claims every time a horse is up the track. If they have allergies why is he not giving them Acetylcistine to clear that up a day before the race? My fault for pointing out a nice con running two years strong on so called ALLERGIES that were never blamed from the bedding environment of said horses. Swandre I can go on and name many of the Royhills of the stable while some of those fair horses are fair horses because they can't compete on a par mutual track.

AsPromised

• Top Claimer
« Reply #799 on: September 01, 2020, 10:41:50 AM »
Royhill ngc3 ngc3

After last nights performance, must have pimple and redness coming out his ying yang.

Keep drinking the kool-aid. 11.mq 11.mq

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #800 on: September 01, 2020, 10:54:04 AM »

It’s really none of your business is it?

but to answer your moronic question : about the same amount as every trainer/ownership group who had a nice colt training down and under performed this year. every trainer that starts out with 20+ babies has some nice colts training down who underachieve. That’s what has happened with this colt so far, So what now? Do you have any idea how many horses get paid into grand circuit races that never win a maiden? do you have any concept of how the industry works?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #801 on: September 01, 2020, 11:14:25 AM »
Yes all the ones with this airborne virus that is spreading allergies that can be treated before or on race day. Swandre maybe you should pass that along so clients aren't conned daily but the false reporting. If they are sick and have mucus it's legit and many barns get sick horses. Talk to trainers and vets you will get a loud laugh at allergies. Unless they are allergic to their bedding. By the way the stable with 60+ the past two years have many of Royhill's and none of the GC horses like those other stables that do. But I suppose that's the value aspect by cheap, hope for the best, and keep billing for mediocre?

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #802 on: September 01, 2020, 11:27:48 AM »
Yes all the ones with this airborne virus that is spreading allergies that can be treated before or on race day. Swandre maybe you should pass that along so clients aren't conned daily but the false reporting. If they are sick and have mucus it's legit and many barns get sick horses. Talk to trainers and vets you will get a loud laugh at allergies. Unless they are allergic to their bedding. By the way the stable with 60+ the past two years have many of Royhill's and none of the GC horses like those other stables that do. But I suppose that's the value aspect by cheap, hope for the best, and keep billing for mediocre?

why are you concerned? do you not have anything better to do with your life? I feel bad for you and your family. sad state of affairs.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #803 on: September 01, 2020, 11:40:47 AM »
Why do you care what others have to post? Nothing better to do? Why should clients not know the truths of a stable manager who picks out horses knowing he know nothing about pedigree but mentions it on every horse he videos for clients? Also if you have AM ear ask about Really Blue Chip how does a trainer train that horse down, qualifies and may have raced poorly once or twice and then says the horse needs 200lbs. 200lbs on a young mare is huge and no weight equals no muscle. How does that horse not get turned out 45 days prior? Don't feel sad, I separate a lot of my free time to horses away from family time. I have plenty of time so not a sad state of affairs. Why do you care?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #804 on: September 01, 2020, 12:59:48 PM »
Actually Swandre no need to answer and you have some drives coming up soon at the Meadows.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #805 on: September 01, 2020, 03:03:22 PM »
Why do you care what others have to post? Nothing better to do? Why should clients not know the truths of a stable manager who picks out horses knowing he know nothing about pedigree but mentions it on every horse he videos for clients? Also if you have AM ear ask about Really Blue Chip how does a trainer train that horse down, qualifies and may have raced poorly once or twice and then says the horse needs 200lbs. 200lbs on a young mare is huge and no weight equals no muscle. How does that horse not get turned out 45 days prior? Don't feel sad, I separate a lot of my free time to horses away from family time. I have plenty of time so not a sad state of affairs. Why do you care?

the truths? LOL
you guys are wrong about 98% of the time

the truths lol, best laugh I’ve had all week mate, thanks

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #806 on: September 01, 2020, 03:11:36 PM »
Box this asshole up and send him back over the river. He will wind up, up shits creek. First thing STOP driving, you have no talent. Next STOP the bleeding, get rid of the junk, ALL of them. Apologize to all the people you fucked over. Get a JOB.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #807 on: September 01, 2020, 04:18:00 PM »
98% yeah that's not the case especially most of the wordage comes from the stable video themselves. Excuse after excuse but non more then the 2 years of the theory of allergies. Swandre

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #808 on: September 01, 2020, 05:22:28 PM »
Once again you missed my point/questions as you are the one who claimed that the Mt. Gilead fair was jammed with top stakes horses from the Brown and Beaver barns...which is very far from the truth unless you can point to more than the 2 Beaver ran in the 7th race.
Simple question that requires a reasonable answer rather than your ranting. Problem with you is that you try and make a point and when questioned with facts you resort to name calling rather than admit you were wrong...sad but true

Brian Brown’s 2 year old filly who finished 2nd in the $150,000 next gen series just got beat at a fair (by a stable horse)

do I think he’s a dummy? absolutely not. these things happen with 2 year olds.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #809 on: September 01, 2020, 05:33:00 PM »

Here Swandre, this is a little tidbit that even you can't deflect/lie about which sums up theStable & Burps MacDonalds operation:

ngc3

MRS Merangue they paid 60K USD for, in his own words "she isn't good enough for the Buckeyes" yet he is shipping her all over (Urbana, Mt Gilliack lol) to race in the fairs but the retard NEVER EVEN PAID the $500 to keep her ELIGIBLE for the FAIR FINALS...

tmbz1  Man OH Man, what a gameplan!  tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal