Author Topic: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND  (Read 1152 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7790
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #60 on: Today at 04:07:29 PM »
If that asshole left with his 15 different usernames, we would need a new loser to take his place. This asshole is not going anywhere this is his life!

Add one more.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3274
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #61 on: Today at 04:07:58 PM »
Treat your hypocrisy and fear. What exactly are you afraid of? Why can’t you be a man and call out the scum users on this site? BY NAME! why can’t you do it? What are you afraid of. You go after G, Pacer and Wiggles but are quiet on the actual trash of this site?
Well said!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13219
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #62 on: Today at 04:08:48 PM »
G, how secure is your plop password  ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1675
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #63 on: Today at 05:16:47 PM »
Well said!!

You’re another one with OCD.
I don’t disparage the ones you want me to because they don’t disparage me, whereas you, p2, scrape and waddles do disparage me.
Happy now?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13219
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #64 on: Today at 05:29:43 PM »
You’re another one with OCD.
I don’t disparage the ones you want me to because they don’t disparage me, whereas you, p2, scrape and waddles do disparage me.
Happy now?

You haven't found your sweet spot with G.  Have a chat over a hot dog and beer at Yonkers.  tmbz1

In other news...choking to death on hot dogs is a leading fatality cause in that food group...no contusions on the neck and it's ruled accidental death by choking  ngc3

Have a great time, I know I would!  ;D


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3843
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #65 on: Today at 06:16:54 PM »
Darnold, Trigger broke you ngc3
Where is admin? ngc3 ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3 ngc3
Misfit!! ngc3 ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3843
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #66 on: Today at 06:27:06 PM »
You’re another one with OCD.
I don’t disparage the ones you want me to because they don’t disparage me, whereas you, p2, scrape and waddles do disparage me.
Happy now?
Dingus you are a good poster
Involved in the game
Are friendly with Trig
That is why you are in these assclowns crosshairs
That is why I labeled them misfits
They are miserable people
Like a disgruntled spouse, not happy unless they are whining, or crying
bitching, moaning or complaining about something.
A few of them got a few screws loose ngc3

I am the same way
I don't disparage others until attacked
When that happens there are 2 options
#1 Lay down and roll over  like a little bitch
#2 Stand up for yourself and speak the truth
You choose option #2 as do I
 62za.clp

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3035
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #67 on: Today at 06:27:50 PM »
And I didn’t say you were a liar.  I said you were a f-cking liar.
 43z.stf angbk

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2457
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #68 on: Today at 06:28:15 PM »
G, how secure is your plop password  ngc3

I hacked him once, did someone get him again?

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3035
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #69 on: Today at 06:28:59 PM »
I vote no and no.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7790
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #70 on: Today at 06:30:07 PM »
I hacked him once, did someone get him again?

Rumor has it that Plop Security was sleeping on the job again.  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13219
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #71 on: Today at 06:30:52 PM »
Darnold, Trigger broke you ngc3
Where is admin? ngc3 ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3 ngc3
Misfit!! ngc3 ngc3

 ngc3

LOOK AT WHAT SWEET SAID!!!

LOOK AT WHAT HE DID!!!

LOOK! 🙄  LOOK! 😐  LOOK!  😶

 ngc3

His PLOP learning curve has been a challenge for ALL of US.  tmbz1

Nice touch by him exhuming the graves of the dead for plop votes  ngc3

Kenny (#DrippyWorm ngc3) has no sense of humor, KennyPlop would suck I think!  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2660
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #72 on: Today at 06:31:25 PM »
Darnold, Trigger broke you ngc3
Where is admin? ngc3 ngc3
Just looking for admin!! ngc3
Pretty bare basics!! ngc3 ngc3
Misfit!! ngc3 ngc3
What's odd is when Darnold first started to post, many on here (including myself) thought he would be an ok guy. I'm not sure what happened. But he has just gotten to be an angry poster. He lost the "banning" fight. So what's next for him here?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3843
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #73 on: Today at 06:35:20 PM »
What's odd is when Darnold first started to post, many on here (including myself) thought he would be an ok guy. I'm not sure what happened. But he has just gotten to be an angry poster. He lost the "banning" fight. So what's next for him here?
Same Dougie  tmbz1
What's next for him here?
Crying to admin for a week after Trig doesn't get banded ngc3
He has totally melted down under the pressure of plop ngc3
Folded like a cheap tent ngc3
Trig has clearly won the vote ;D
This place isn't for him obviously  ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13219
Re: YOU CAN VOTE TWICE...GOT A TEXT FROM PIGLAND
« Reply #74 on: Today at 06:38:52 PM »
Rumor has it that Plop Security was sleeping on the job again.  ngc3

Another Calhoun tight as a drum failure  ngc3

I hacked him once, did someone get him again?

Not that he knows, takes some time for him, patience...if he stubs a toe he usually says ouch about 2 hours later  ngc3, this may take a min  ngc3
 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed « on: October 01, 2026, 09:56:36 AM » Quote Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 07:44:33 PM
  • Trigger: MMac outdrives bobble who stiffs a 1/9, same dogs same tricks.
    Today at 07:04:32 PM
  • Trigger: 2-3-1 at Mohawk 1st...28-1 over 55-1 over 47-1, $1092 one buck exacta...track came up wet too.
    Today at 06:46:26 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 05:01:19 PM
  • Trigger: Duh on me, named after one of the NBA greats, Bob McAdoo  tmbz1...not GAAGOOTS, stooge  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:54 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: From now on we address "Gaagoots" as Mackado. They couldn't even get that to stick!  ngc3
    Today at 04:18:09 PM
  • Trigger: I think this is all an end game for G to get a date with Catherine  ngc3 he's heard the stories, I think he'll love Mike's greatest enemy in plop history  ngc3
    Today at 04:16:54 PM
  • G: Mike you’re talking to yourself again
    Today at 04:09:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal