Author Topic: Indiana trainers have to geld them to make speed  (Read 50 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 386
Indiana trainers have to geld them to make speed
« on: Today at 08:25:36 PM »
just watched the 2 year old pace...

excellent horses ... the 2 best  ran 1-2

both were gelded...

total amateur trainers have to geld everything.


No wonder Indiana stallions suck...

other than JK. which I like

At least Freaky Pete Pete made it...

and now Mr Mamba...also gelded...

cant these hayseeds get studs to go???

and the hayseed program doesnt tell you the sales price...

or am I missing something..

all the interviews sound like the Beverly Hillbillies

Jed Clampett and Jethro


The Hoosier Park racing is about exciting as The Follies

putting most to sleep early.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
  • Trigger: Lick Halle Berry's chocolate off muh dik chimp  ngc3
    Today at 08:57:00 PM
  • JT: You couldn't see your hand in front of your face ngc3
    Today at 08:56:37 PM
  • Calhoun: Y'all's best momento of your day..Calhoun saw you. And you show your adoration within seconds.
    Today at 08:55:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal