Author Topic: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses  (Read 332 times)

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3008
Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« on: Today at 09:28:50 AM »
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey?? 

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2240
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:30:06 AM »
This won’t go well with the EAA

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:33:03 AM »
Oh no!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:33:43 AM »
This is not good news!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:41:06 AM »
Oh no!!! Ain't my wife. Aren't they batting 30%???? And almost .450? You're the idiots racing against them.  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:43:33 AM »
Is she getting the drugs from Scumrat Mikey??

Now I'm a Robaxin dealer? You better up your game.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16526
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:45:37 AM »
This won’t go well with the EAA
who is she

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:48:12 AM »
who is she

This would be my brother's wife. Don't you know???
But you had something to say before....hmm...
« Last Edit: Today at 09:51:58 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3213
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:50:47 AM »
Oh no!!! Ain't my wife. Aren't they batting 30%???? And almost .450? You're the idiots racing against them.  ngc3
that's funny I thought you were against drugs now you're condoning it? Make up your mind!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:51:24 AM »
that's funny I thought you were against drugs now you're condoning it? Make up your mind!

I never had a positive.  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:54:28 AM »
that's funny I thought you were against drugs now you're condoning it? Make up your mind!

Oh look....you had a problem with me posting about one of them last time????  ngc3
Pretty sure same drug too....make up your mind.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16526
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:02:17 AM »
This would be my brother's wife. Don't you know???
But you had something to say before....hmm...

That was awesome.

What about the Dreamland Files?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2836
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:05:11 AM »
Leading trainer at Monticello

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7758
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #13 on: Today at 10:06:58 AM »
What about them?? Dreamland just went to probate a few weeks ago. And yes, there's a list of people shitting their pants in Central NJ. I know you are starved for attention here. I'll do what I do when I choose. AND, as it turns out I had another close contact who sent me even more interesting info. So when I'm ready, is that ok??? BTW, I have noticed NOBODY pays any attention to your bullshit stories here anymore, did you lose your land of make believe buddy????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2240
Re: Jennifer Petrelli drugging horses
« Reply #14 on: Today at 10:12:56 AM »
I know you are starved for attention here.

Does Michaela know you’re Trigger?
What about Bonnie?
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: 11.htcrl
    Today at 09:25:38 AM
  • G: This asshole can't get anything right
    Today at 09:13:43 AM
  • G: wiggles when I called and spoke to Edita she immediately hung up but I mentioned his name
    Today at 09:13:22 AM
  • wiggles44: Bonnie and Michaela won’t like seeing  that from the EAA founder
    Today at 09:11:04 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:09:31 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re excited for tonight Mike :)
    Today at 07:38:14 AM
  • Trigger: It ain't for Sakit  ngc3
    Today at 07:22:20 AM
  • JT: And now it is a TGIF ngc3
    Today at 07:08:50 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal