Author Topic: More evidence harness racing is thriving  (Read 1028 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: More evidence harness racing is thriving
« Reply #30 on: Today at 10:51:22 AM »
Are you deaf G Pacer 2?
I think he was asking Mike #1
But you (Mike #2) answered?

“Yeh”
Caught
:)








G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3190
Re: More evidence harness racing is thriving
« Reply #31 on: Today at 10:53:57 AM »
Thanks wiggles I appreciate it.   I'm going to save these screenshots. You're a very sharp poster.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13015
Re: More evidence harness racing is thriving
« Reply #32 on: Today at 10:54:57 AM »
Thanks wiggles I appreciate it.   I'm going to save these screenshots. You're a very sharp poster.

You'll even eat ass because you hate Mike so much  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2220
Re: More evidence harness racing is thriving
« Reply #33 on: Today at 10:55:41 AM »
You'll even eat ass because you hate Mike so much  ngc3

Calm down Mike #2

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Wiggles posting now at 100 x's her normal posting average of 11 years  ngc3 don't stop now obsessed wiggles  ngc3 zero.zero impact!  ;D
    Today at 12:35:07 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2
    Today at 11:48:33 AM
  • Trigger: G's not a racist a dozen homies banged the shit out of his fem fam and he  11.wj and did very enthusiastic cuck cock clean up  11.bz  O0
    Today at 11:31:50 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 11:26:05 AM
  • Trigger: Some halle Berry mother in law fanatasies too  ;D
    Today at 11:09:39 AM
  • Trigger: I'm saving myself for one of Calhoun's daughters, bought her a $600,000 house  ngc3 if he don't have go adopt, DAD  ngc3
    Today at 11:05:09 AM
  • Calhoun: Where does all the hate come from?
    Today at 11:01:15 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: At least the lord made that part right. Making him unable to breed! ngc3
    Today at 10:59:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal