Author Topic: Lexington Yearling Sale  (Read 904 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1551
Lexington Yearling Sale
« on: October 05, 2026, 12:30:35 PM »
Is anyone in Lexington?

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57882
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2026, 01:25:21 PM »
WEE ARE HERE  tmbz1

DONT KNOW IF IM BUYING BUT WE HOPING TO BUY,,

 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1551
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2026, 01:26:50 PM »
Good luck.
Should be some big numbers. 

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2627
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2026, 01:49:11 PM »
WEE ARE HERE  tmbz1

DONT KNOW IF IM BUYING BUT WE HOPING TO BUY,,

 tmbz1
Good Luck!

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1420
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2026, 02:12:22 PM »
WEE ARE HERE  tmbz1

DONT KNOW IF IM BUYING BUT WE HOPING TO BUY,,

 tmbz1

Go get  'em!

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2026, 05:17:36 PM »
I do enjoy the insight AM does at Lexington


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T251BU80zqE

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 742
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2026, 05:28:11 PM »
How many will sell for over 750k????? I will say 2 of them!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1551
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2026, 06:05:31 PM »
I'll go with 4 !!!

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2026, 06:50:12 PM »
PrimeTime Racing

Live Lexington Select Yearling Sale Coverage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRmNIMZBtYY

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2783
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2026, 09:43:32 PM »
So far.....two.....u nless I missed one going to the bar, LOL.

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1551
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2026, 09:45:07 PM »
I think it's 2 so far.

Hip 71 800k   
Hip 79 825k

I'm looking at 84 and 85 next 1!!!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57882
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2026, 10:12:17 PM »
Lucpark is a fckin idiot  grab your balls Rocky   Grab’em

Goes to the sale  concentrates on two horses

One tonight   Kissin in the sand /  Confed
   Goes to my friend Craig.  I stopped at 100k

Fckin chicken shit

I’m so fckin mad at myself    We were going to late dinner

I told Erv I’m going to bed.   He shook his head

 


I know I know.   150 brings horse home 

When your at this fckin places  nerves  and anxiety go to different level

Good night boys



REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2026, 10:30:27 PM »
93   STONEBRIDGE BABE
F, B, Bettor's Delight - Shouldabeenatd


JOSHUA GREEN, AGENT, Midway, KY, USA
Spring Haven Farm, Agent

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1084
Re: Lexington Yearling Sale
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2026, 11:55:42 PM »
Harris spent $1.485 MILLION on 5 horses for his PUNISHER group!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal