Author Topic: Moist Undergarments  (Read 117 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 616
Moist Undergarments
« on: Today at 10:00:49 PM »
I'm thinking about opening a new business with moist undergarments. Called Moist is the choice. Anyone want to invest?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12916
Re: Moist Undergarments
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:07:51 PM »
Slippery when wet  ngc3

I'm in!  ngc3

I'll invest in the female line...either I have a huge fat cock or have only banged small pussy women, better they come pre-lubed  ngc3

Please make sure you get their asshole lubed too  ;D


GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 616
Re: Moist Undergarments
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:14:16 PM »
Well if you're in you must have to walk around with a turd in your drawers and pee stains in the front.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12916
Re: Moist Undergarments
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:17:30 PM »
Well if you're in you must have to walk around with a turd in your drawers and pee stains in the front.

Don't rush me, I'm almost there  ngc3

Wouldn't stop the current stable, they're dirty birdies  ngc3

Big enough turd they're liable to blow it  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    Today at 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    Today at 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    Today at 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    Today at 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    Today at 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    Today at 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    Today at 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    Today at 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal