Author Topic: trump delivers p11  (Read 25 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4516
trump delivers p11
« on: Today at 07:05:31 PM »
“The first deportation flight to Haiti since the Trump administration terminated protections for Haitian illegal immigrants left on Aug. 20 loaded with gang members, child sex predators, and other violent criminals.” (The Daily Wire)


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Natalie, Melania, Marla, Karen, Hillary, Kamala....There's 6 women he fucked in one way or another...that Andrew list is booooring, he made fun of that retarded reporter  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:39 PM
  • JT: * Does retain.. I pulled a Kirby, sorry..  ngc3
    Today at 09:06:48 PM
  • JT: Any liberal that doesn't want their 5 grand if the GOP doesn't retain congress I will gladly accept  ngc3
    Today at 09:05:54 PM
  • JT: I hope he comments on the only 2 threads that are on page 1 that aren't his ngc3
    Today at 09:04:19 PM
  • andrew: master of cut n paste  ngc3
    Today at 09:03:44 PM
  • JT: I love it Andrew  62za.clp
    Today at 09:03:10 PM
  • Trigger: A dozen Trump whatever.... ;D
    Today at 09:01:05 PM
  • Trigger: Trump's 12 days of Democrat Christmas Spankings....A Trump Delicious Hotties...wtf is that Andrew the encyclopedia britanica of plop ngc3
    Today at 09:00:24 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal