0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
I'll make a note of that - no more auto-fellatio mentions to JT.Noted Keeneland6 - 2,77 - 3,4,8,118 - 1,3,89 - 2,410 - 3,4Woodbine7 - 4,58 - 2,69 - 1,4,810 - 5,6
Alive in Keeneland but missed the prick 5 possibility by a fucking nose
DamnYou could get the 4 of 5 payout that might get your bet backBut damn good will pays to
You're looking at the prick 6, but thrilled if the 4 wins $3500 and the dd wouldn't go 50 bux with a $3 base prick 3.
Keeneland pays 4 out of 5 on the pick 5Trust me
I stand corrected Here is the first race and the first I ever heard of that $0.50 PICK FIVE 3/2,8/2/4/11 $1,077.81$0.50 PICK FIVE (4 of 5) 3/2,8/2/4/11 $15.02
Gulfstream used to do itThey did away with it early this yearIts nice when you get 5 of 5 because you score the pick 5 and you get multiple payouts on 4 of 5 depending on how many combos you have
Hey boys,,,Tuning in and out quickly. Wife just told me we have dinner plans in st augustine. Right as I finished northfield for tonight.So here are the Northfield Nuggets pre changesRace 1 4 win box 46Race 2 p4 457/6/27/145Race 4 p3 27/145/2Race 6 p5 2/15/159/34/1235Race 9 p3 34/1235/15Race 11 p4 15/126/478/13Race 15 123JT Time to take a gulfstream break
Just got home sweeping the card but it looks like betting format changedRace 9 p4 34/1235/15/126Race 10 p3 1235/15/126Race 12 p4 126/478/13/123