Author Topic: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions  (Read 158 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12799
Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« on: Today at 10:15:23 AM »
JT corrected me as I thought Horizontals are ex, tri, sup as they go straight across...and I thought Verticals are multi leg prick 3,4,5,6 because races go up and down.

Said I had their usage definition "mixed up".

Seriously, make an argument for this logic that I'm wrong, otherwise I'm changing the glossary here!  ;D

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:18:33 AM »
JT corrected me as I thought Horizontals are ex, tri, sup as they go straight across...and I thought Verticals are multi leg prick 3,4,5,6 because races go up and down.

Said I had their usage definition "mixed up".

Seriously, make an argument for this logic that I'm wrong, otherwise I'm changing the glossary here!  ;D

I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12799
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:24:07 AM »
I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3

Shhh if you can't behave like an adult.  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3699
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:43:35 AM »
I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12799
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:49:26 AM »
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

"Let It Ride"

Great flick, the best!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2101
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:03:09 AM »
Shhh if you can't behave like an adult.  ngc3




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7660

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2101
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #7 on: Today at 11:42:20 AM »

shh CUNT.  tmbz1

Someone sounds “triggered”
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12799
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:43:32 AM »
Someone sounds “triggered”
:)

All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7660
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #9 on: Today at 11:44:18 AM »
All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3

I never posted this one, Gaagoots the last time he felt the heat and was begging for a truce!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Still no screenshots on EAA, maybe have Erik Farris post them for you!  ngc3
    Today at 11:44:58 AM
  • Trigger: He only wants to be kicked in the nuts as repayment for his efforts.  It's fair  ngc3
    Today at 11:44:45 AM
  • wiggles44: Have a good shift today Mike.   :)
    Today at 11:44:13 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: "wiggles" you really posted about me for 15 hours yesterday?  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:29 AM
  • wiggles44: ….ok……
    Today at 11:43:26 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: BTW
    Today at 11:43:03 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: The bragging they kicked me out of Goshen is one thing, but the racial shit the paper is gonna LOVE.
    Today at 11:41:02 AM
  • wiggles44: Not a clue who those people are Mike.  :)
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal