0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good luck with your imaginary wagers today Mike
First bet for me is at Gulfstream Why..it is my nemesis that must be slain Belmont early to difficult Gulfstream early Pick 51,3,4,6,7,8,9/3/1/2,3,4,5,8/1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9$140Calhoun wanted analysis so here ya goRaces 1,4,and 5 are a crapshoot..anyone could win except the few I excludedRace 2..the 1 is a $ burner and the 8 hasn't won in 18 starts. The 3 only has 1 start and it was on synthetic and he was closing wellRace 3 the 1 is clearly the best horse on paper and has beaten much better in the pastThe layoff doesn't concern me. He should win for fun.There are ya satisfied Calhoun, if not, who cares
Woodbine turf is listed as "GOOD" to start...keep an eye for changes there.Belmont6 - 3, 58 - 59 - 5, 710 - 4
8-1 ml, JT Rockefeller with his big wrecking balls, Good Luck Buddy!
Good luck to you to Its a bad m/lProbably be 3rd choice I will be popping in and outDecorating our house for Halloween We go all out Pass out the good candy for the kids. Reese's, kit kats, Snickers etc..full sizeNo candy corn at our house We also pass out mini shots in little bottles of fireball to the adults
Now that it moved to AW great pick hopefully, worthy at least of a sizeable place bet too. They're nice because you cash if they win and no I don't believe in jinxes...
I don't believe in them either I did a $20 place..Also..$3 ex 3/1-4-5-7-8..$15$3 ex 1-4-5-7-8/3. $15