Author Topic: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...  (Read 190 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7647
Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« on: Today at 11:54:56 AM »
Really good guy who I see quite often Steve Neuhaus. We finally got to chat for a few minutes about Historic Track and our mutual acquaintences. All these years I had no idea that back in the day his mom used to be marshall at GHT, when she left my ex took over for a little while. But then I mentioned me and the board at GHT, then he told me how he was busting on one he knows well at a Republican dinner a few nights ago roasting him telling the people in attendance that he's loaded and has a lazy river in his backyard. Reminding me he's up for re-election. So now I need to have a sit down with his opponent Ashley L. Dmitrieff. Think she needs to know the type of person she's up against. Gotta love these small towns.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2088
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:01:47 PM »
Thanks for switching accounts Mike.  Be sure to show him these when you go “see” him next….










Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7647
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:08:43 PM »
Oh no, you found the posts I posted that I never hid that I posted because I posted them. OH NO! Yeah that's me? Your point? As for this woman running for Town Of Montgomery Supervisor, I'm sure she will enjoy reading what board members of GHT have posted here who are heavily involved in the politics of that town as well. She can do with them as she pleases. Not to mention how her opponent says he works for the working class, yet supports taking away the livelihood of people without any notice or right to appeal.  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12747
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:28:07 PM »
Is Catherine coming to the meeting?  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7647
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:08:53 PM »
Is Catherine coming to the meeting?  ngc3

She sure is! And she's bringing all the screenshots from the communications with a certain individual as well as his racist posts like this one.  tmbz1

browser drag and drop uploader

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal