This is just for you lockedin with pace--
You just don't understand people have different schedules---especially work!
now you know why I post at the times I do!
look at a few other people as to when they're online and what time they post!
Go and whine at a few others while you're at it when they post! fair is fair
Everyone knows people have different schedules, unfortunately you're not smart enough to realize I was making a joke because you take everything so seriously in here instead of having fun. . Talk about deflecting, you're the master at it by telling me to look at other people. I couldn't care less when you post it what you say, but when you called me stupid, dumb and asked if I was sober last week because you disagreed with my comment, the gloves came off.
I can see why Andrew and you don't get along because you're impossible to get along with because if your no, not me, you're never wrong and being so narrow minded
Andrew us a good guy he's not going to take any shit from a jerk like you.