Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Author
Topic: Daily Petrelli Screenshots (Read 1796 times)
0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
wiggles44
Elite
Posts: 2153
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
«
Reply #45 on:
Today
at 09:53:58 AM »
“I exposed”
LOL
Logged
Ignorance Is Bliss
Elite
Posts: 7713
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
«
Reply #46 on:
Today
at 10:34:03 AM »
Posted May 20, 2025...
https://youtu.be/mzLsNuLmg5c
As reported by Paulick Report May 23, 2025...
https://paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/building-blood-is-not-cheap-friend-harness-trainer-suspended-10-years-after-purchasing-peds-from-seth-fishman
I know, just coincidence.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Daily Petrelli Screenshots
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race
Today
at 11:16:20 AM
Calhoun
:
An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85. Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
Today
at 11:00:16 AM
Dingus
:
I’m impressed
Today
at 09:50:46 AM
JT
:
You da man bello
October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
dougie
:
Nice job BELLO!!!!!
October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
Trigger
:
You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield
October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
andrew
:
and here it comes
October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
Trigger
:
I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter
October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal