0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
2 divisions of the Bluegrass Stake for 3 year old colts Saturday at Red Mile, one division featuring Beau Jangles from pp1 and the other division Brandon Blvd. Neither Al Papi or Melillo are entered .
Thanks for the heads up Well deserved rest after the LBJNo Redland Rocket Man either
Bo Jingle looks like he's back to his old self,he's living proof that that "Liver Flush " the sell in tack shops really does work!
Redland Rocket Man might not be eligible. There's another race the following Saturday for the 3-year-olds there, probably see both Al Papi & Melillo in that one
"old self", I don't think so.
Sweet Lovin Lou with Scotty Z gets his picture taken
After Beau Jungles skipped the Jug I stopped being a fan....All I see now is a very good Sire Stakes horse racing against B quality horses...and ducking the A colts with a vengeance.The real colts race against all comers in raceslike the Jug with 2 heats....The connections of Beau Jungles know their place...Racking up good $$ in B races.....Good business I guess......Look at the horses he is in against in Kentucky...Is this a joke....some look like claimers at best.This is a championship horse?