Author Topic: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.  (Read 396 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
In my latest response to you, all I said is our slate is clean. Speak to me civil and I will do the same. I don't really think we have much to engage about. We disagree on world events so there's really not much to chat about.  We both travel in different circles here on Plop. I'm happy with the 5 or 6 friends I've made here. You have a lot of allies on here. It's best that we chat it up with the ones we get along with.
Speaks of the decent man you are Dougie. Glad we connected. Thanks

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Speaks of the decent man you are Dougie. Glad we connected. Thanks
Same here tumbleweed. Thanks my friend!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal