Author Topic: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!  (Read 122 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57819
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
« on: Today at 05:43:58 PM »
OUR POLICY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME. WE WILL NOT BOW TO ONE PERSON CRYING FOR ATTENTION BECAUSE HE WON’T GET HIS WAY. PLOPP IS TO BE ENJOYED BY EVERYONE NOT JUST ONE IF YOU DON’T LIKE POPS AND YOU WANNA GET OFF OF PLOPS SIMPLY DON’T POST IF YOU DON’T POST, YOU WILL BE FADED OUT IF YOU’RE STUPID FUCKING IGNORANT, DUMB MOTHERFUCKER THEN KEEP FUCKING POSTING STUPID SHIT THAT YOU ARE. NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DARNOLD  THE CRYBABY

PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY.
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12548
Re: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:52:42 PM »
I get off on plops  11.wj and I get off inbetween getting off on plops  11.a with that said, this place gets sad during the holidays, racing comes to a virtual pittance...either we cheer it up or I'm taking a cruise.   tmbz1

I think we gotta fill their socks with lust and winners this year, last year it was thumb tacks and no one got the joke!  ;D


LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57819
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:59:51 PM »
I get off on plops  11.wj and I get off inbetween getting off on plops  11.a with that said, this place gets sad during the holidays, racing comes to a virtual pittance...either we cheer it up or I'm taking a cruise.   tmbz1

I think we gotta fill their socks with lust and winners this year, last year it was thumb tacks and no one got the joke!  ;D


You have no reason to leave  tmbz1


You are doing nothing wrong

We can’t be forced to listen to crybabies
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12548
Re: ADMINISTRATION. HAS MADE A DECISION !!
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:15:00 PM »

You have no reason to leave  tmbz1


You are doing nothing wrong

We can’t be forced to listen to crybabies

Thanks Boss!...and if me not doing anything wrong becomes an issue, you can count on me to start doing real bad shit, I'm more than capable  tmbz1...in the mean time I'll be good like I've been!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal