Author Topic: SWEET the racist! Horrible how does the administration put up with this!  (Read 1790 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3076
Calm down Mike
Think of your “friends” in the EAA
:)
the carriage horse people love him,, when I mentioned his name she hung up

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2079
Probably more court orders in place
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3076
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57863
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Luc just told you its allowed. If you don't like it, fuck off and leave.


THK YOU

ITS NOT THAT HARD

YOUR UNHAPPY LEAVE

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC   OR CHASE  RABBITS AND SQUIRRELS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12722

THK YOU

ITS NOT THAT HARD

YOUR UNHAPPY LEAVE

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC   OR CHASE  RABBITS AND SQUIRRELS

 ngc3

I'm betting on the rabbits and squirrels  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2079
ngc3

I'm betting on the rabbits and squirrels  ngc3

You follow LUC around a lot
:)

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57863
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
You follow LUC around a lot
:)

He’s a fckin stalker I’m calling animal control  tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57863
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
You follow LUC around a lot
:)

I’m not Mike. Sweet  OR. trigger


FYI
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    Today at 07:53:36 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles take your next smoling gun and stick it up your ass and keep firing until shit cums out of your skull, brain too, same thing in your case  ngc3
    Today at 07:36:18 PM
  • wiggles44: Locked in - just searching up “lapdog”.  Getting some interesting responses.  :)
    Today at 07:34:24 PM
  • Trigger: I'm through with Belmont  ngc3
    Today at 07:11:07 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Working on another 12 hour day wiggles
    Today at 06:40:23 PM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    Today at 06:32:59 PM
  • toothman: how did todays picks go?
    Today at 05:54:42 PM
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal