Author Topic: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄  (Read 401 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:18:07 PM »
 
It doesn't bother you that Tigger wishes death on Plopsters and their families, so why does it both you that I am posting over and over.
Just put me on ignore.   That's what you've told me to do.
If what someone posts bothers you, why do you engage? We could put any person on "ignore" that we want. Why would you want to be aggravated by anyone? I had Cahoun on "Ignore" for a long time. Today, I decided that I'm not going to "Iggy" anyone. If someone says something that I find offensive, I just scroll on by. If a person is civil to me, I will be civil to them. As for the rainy/Andrew love fest, I rarely read it. I won't "ignore" you. if you think that your posting repetitive post might work, go for it. But you know as I do, it will accomplish nothing. Just take this site for what it is now. A lot of craziness. Others told me it wasn't like this years ago. Maybe the admin(s) just decided to abandon it. And this is what their creation morphed into. People say whatever they want.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:19:08 PM »
he does it for replies,, i wont let him down. fun time now  ;D
Let me know when you two finally decale a winner! LOL!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1363
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #17 on: Today at 08:19:54 PM »
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

CALHOUN, I don't think those expectations are to much to expect or too tough to administer.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:21:19 PM »
It doesn’t bother you when people blatantly “LIE” about other people’s sexuality?  When there are murderers and sexual predators are in jail, who gets ‘dealt with’ first?  Ask Dougie!  He watched it first hand up close and in person.
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1363
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #19 on: Today at 08:24:35 PM »
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12494
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #20 on: Today at 08:24:55 PM »
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!

You want to handcuff me first  ngc3 before the strip search  ngc3 no worries Dougie you got one of those OJ Simpson iron clad pensions, connections and a badge too, have some fun be bad ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1363
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #21 on: Today at 08:25:48 PM »
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16445
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #22 on: Today at 08:27:34 PM »
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

CALHOUN, I don't think those expectations are to much to expect or too tough to administer.
there was a guy who used to admin.. Pete Butler was his user name.  he was good and if he was still here he would have darted more people.  now, no one does anything and I doubt that will change.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #23 on: Today at 08:28:47 PM »
You want to handcuff me first  ngc3 before the strip search  ngc3 no worries Dougie you got one of those OJ Simpson iron clad pensions, connections and a badge too, have some fun be bad ngc3
I'm to old to wrestle anyone these days! LOL!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1363
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #24 on: Today at 08:29:39 PM »
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me. 

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #25 on: Today at 08:32:33 PM »
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me.
After what you've read in the group, do you actually believe that? The admin guy/girl is long gone.Left us to own own devices.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12494
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #26 on: Today at 08:32:42 PM »
I'm to old to wrestle anyone these days! LOL!

You heard the expression "Tin your way in"...in NY, my friends that are cops bypassed those long club lines.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #27 on: Today at 08:34:29 PM »
You heard the expression "Tin your way in"...in NY, my friends that are cops bypassed those long club lines.
[/quote
I have heard that expression! LOL!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2570
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #28 on: Today at 08:39:06 PM »
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me.
darnoldrocks, I just did some research. Of the 1.3 billion websites, "82%-85% of them are dormant, abandoned, oractively maintained and updated" We are one of them!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1363
Re: Let's have a conversation Darnoldrocks 🙄
« Reply #29 on: Today at 08:40:38 PM »
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Dougie your Pavlovian is in the OK derby in 15 min  tmbz1
    Today at 09:28:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Thx Luc. You went and upset the poor fella. Gotta member hes a newbie.
    Today at 09:21:51 PM
  • Sweet: Fuck him, the OK derby is in 30 minutes  tmbz1
    Today at 09:16:53 PM
  • LUCPARK: Pls someone tell Arnold rock’s  nobody hot banned.  Hes have a baby attack
    Today at 09:10:05 PM
  • Sweet: Don't blow out that birthday candle, first tell Chihuahua Cock your WISH, to see if it is allowed  ngc3
    Today at 08:59:03 PM
  • Sweet: Guess you're not fucking a woman tonight CC, go to bed, make a WISH first  ngc3
    Today at 08:57:41 PM
  • Sweet: Yeh, true, you make a shitty nazi, prob whacked by your own SS  ngc3
    Today at 08:56:16 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Only you would frivolously use the word nazi !!
    Today at 08:53:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal