0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
It doesn't bother you that Tigger wishes death on Plopsters and their families, so why does it both you that I am posting over and over.Just put me on ignore. That's what you've told me to do.
he does it for replies,, i wont let him down. fun time now
It doesn’t bother you when people blatantly “LIE” about other people’s sexuality? When there are murderers and sexual predators are in jail, who gets ‘dealt with’ first? Ask Dougie! He watched it first hand up close and in person.
Please don't mislead the folks here. Let them know I did it from the Law Enforcement side of things. LOL!
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.No one should have more than one ID and account.CALHOUN, I don't think those expectations are to much to expect or too tough to administer.
You want to handcuff me first before the strip search no worries Dougie you got one of those OJ Simpson iron clad pensions, connections and a badge too, have some fun be bad
If I keep it up, I would expect they will eventually show up and admin the basics and or remove me.
I'm to old to wrestle anyone these days! LOL!
You heard the expression "Tin your way in"...in NY, my friends that are cops bypassed those long club lines.[/quoteI have heard that expression! LOL!