Author Topic: Windemere Skye  (Read 511 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Windemere Skye
« on: September 27, 2026, 06:22:43 PM »
I am sure few of you follow racing in the Maritimes. But I have to acknowledge this filly, who has remained undefeated at 2 and3, having recorded her 23rd straight today, setting a track record at Summerside. Even won a 2-heat affair in her previous start.
No haters, please, just recognition for a career which has sent her over $200,000 in lifetime earnings, a real feat up there.

Mohawk mac

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
Re: Windemere Skye
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:39:25 AM »
Congrats to the connections.  tmbz1  That is an amazing string of wins.  Woodmere Rock It is a 2YO Maritimer for TheStable.   He is 9 for 9 I believe.  A friend of mine owns 10%. 

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Windemere Skye
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:54:00 AM »
This is truly an amazing feat. You would think you would have some bad racing luck, or just a bad day somewhere along the way. Congrats to all the connections.  I think the modern day record is 28 straight???

wiggles44

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1985
Re: Windemere Skye
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:00:18 PM »
Earl Watts = Rene Allard
Nuff said
:)

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 731
Re: Windemere Skye
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:38:34 PM »
This filly has yet to be pressured in any of the races I have watched! Wonder just how fast she really is tmbz1 tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1573
Re: Windemere Skye
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:04:26 PM »
Earl Watts = Rene Allard
Nuff said
:)

I’d be interested in how you came to that conclusion.
I have no details on Watts other than he wins a lot up there.
Earl Watts is training a horse that I originally bred and Erv Miller trained before Erv sold him to Maritime guys earlier this year.  Horse is doing fairly well up there running for $4000- 5000 purses.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Fuck you Rainman.  It's partly because of your bullshit with Andrew that I feel the need to do this.  Dumb ass.
    Today at 02:15:40 PM
  • rainman2: The cut N paste responses by darnoldrocks proves 'he learned from the best' Andrew!  SAD VERY SAD!
    Today at 01:57:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:20:57 PM
  • wiggles44: Where’d you go Mike?
    Today at 12:56:08 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Come, come my little turds....I'll be back again next week to review your progress.  ngc3
    Today at 12:46:59 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:58:39 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He might be suffering from R2Drew syndrome
    Today at 10:57:54 AM
  • Sweet: Say calm Chihuahua Cock we're trying to figure out what disorder you have that has you stuck on repeat  ngc3
    Today at 10:47:24 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal