0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Do you charge the same amount per horse if you ship 2 or 3 to race at the same track as you would if just 1 raced that day?Asking for a friend.
if the owner has a couple of horses in I charge one fixed rate. If there are say three horses each individual owners get charged separately.
That’s not exactly what I asked. I’ll use an example:If you charge $200 to ship from wherever you are to Batavia let’s say, for 1 horse in to race that day, do you charge $600 total to race 3 that same day at Batavia ($200 per horse), or a lower charge per horse (irregardless of who owns them since you bill each horse separately each month)?
yes I would charge $600. You have to realize I have quite an investment between the truck and trailer.
I have no issue with that. The expenses to ship back and forth are quite high when you add in the purchase price, fuel, maintenance, wear and tear, and your time too.
It was math bitch, figures you don't get it.What's your training percentage, 4 Fucking loser, good luck with getting 5th place!
What is wrong with you? Your posts borderline unreadable.