Author Topic: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.  (Read 252 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
« on: September 21, 2026, 07:17:42 PM »
Screenshots don't lie and neither does what I have to say.  :)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2026, 07:20:17 PM »
Screenshots don't lie and neither does what I have to say.  :)

 tmbz1

G's going to like that  ngc3

 :)

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2026, 07:21:25 PM »
tmbz1

G's going to like that  ngc3

 :)

EAA isn't going to like what they see Mike

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2026, 07:21:31 PM »
I'm thinking whether or not to post this Facebook post from his wife Wendy

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: It's time I message everyone here the screenshots.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2026, 07:22:17 PM »
EAA isn't going to like what they see Mike

 :o

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal