0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I would like to point out how fucking idiotic Mikee is. DingusStakes Horse***** Posts: 1527Re: Liberty Bell-Mike« Reply #17 on: Today at 11:08:30 AM »Quote from: Dingus on Today at 10:50:40 AMSo you got some nasty private messages from Liberty Bell that you put on a public forum, and think it’s Mike?Liberty Bell has been a member since 2013, long before Mike even knew of Horseplop.Liberty BellStakes HorseOffline Offline[Add To Buddy List]Send PMShow PostsShow StatsPosts: 1612 (0.341 per day)Age:N/ADate Registered: October 12, 2013, 09:46:21 AMLocal Time:September 21, 2026, 11:05:06 AMLast Active: September 20, 2026, 07:31:07 PM LoggedG's Jealous YearlingElite******Posts: 7551"fractional ownership" LOLRe: Liberty Bell-Mike« Reply #18 on: Today at 11:08:38 AM »Mike how would Dingus know when you joined horse plop?Stupidity at its finest.
Who’s breaking the imaginary yearlings that you and your group bought at Goshen ?
You’ve changed your tone about Mike, I wonder why……
Dingus used to be legit. Turned into a Mike-Tard. Maybe SCM has Kompromat on Dingus.
Wiggles has receipts. Yoo Hoo Dingus oh, Yooooo HooooooDingus, what do you say to this?
I just posted facts. Are you saying I made up the fact Liberty Bell 1st registered in 2013?If it helps Mike’s case that he couldn’t be Liberty Bell, so be it. I would have posted the same info if it didn’t help him.I used to like Calhoun back in the early days. Now you’re just a big disappointment.
whatever you say Mike
Stop harassing the woman G or Mike. More screenshots.