Author Topic: CAlhoun's Wagers  (Read 3118 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3587
Re: CAlhoun's Wagers
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2026, 10:31:00 PM »
We in trouble JT.

Philly playing like shit tonite
Case Keenum ngc3
I usually don't start the NFL wagers until mid- October
September is an extension of preseason
I am a big Steelers fan
They put up 3 points against New England a week ago
Put up 30 against Cincinnati yesterday
Go figure  ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: CAlhoun's Wagers
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2026, 10:46:04 PM »
Case Keenum ngc3
I usually don't start the NFL wagers until mid- October
September is an extension of preseason
I am a big Steelers fan
They put up 3 points against New England a week ago
Put up 30 against Cincinnati yesterday
Go figure  ngc3
Remember I told you the Steelers were underrated by all the pundits. I think they'll go 10-7 this season.That was a great game yesterday.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    September 28, 2026, 09:53:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal