Author Topic: JT - MEET JT..Plops Newest Certified ShitHead.. A Gift From Sweet and Petrelly..  (Read 4430 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
I'm not sure about this but last year I was at Monmouth with a friend for simulcasting and couldn't wager for fixed odds on the self -serve machines and had to use a teller. Not sure if you can get fixed odds in NJ even if you live there by using an ADW, you might but probably have to be a resident of NJ.

That would be a good question for Gurals casino aka GC
He lives in that area and would know

yes-you must be a NJ resident and join Monmouthbets.com--and there is fixed odds wagering

however-they don't know what they are doing....if there is a very late scratch they don't know how to calculate the adjusted odds--one time I bet $100 to win on an even money favorite with fixed odds-there was a 50/1 shot scratched at the gate....

the horse won and I was expecting about an $80 or $90 profit--instead they gave me a return of $70 TOTAL-not... $70- profit------$70 total-i called them and told them my horse won and I lost money-they told me since there was a scratch my bet was a minus pool and I lost $30--thats how they make money-they cheat you then claim ignorance saying that the way they operate--i told the woman that was completely absurd-she credited me for the $30 after I told them they were clowns-and closed my account

I have learned since that they don't have many customers and the ones they do wager on track and bet as the horses are loading the gate



the Betfair exchange wagering was superior, but they intentionally wouldn't open the market until 3 minutes till post time--by then any edge was long gone

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
yes-you must be a NJ resident and join Monmouthbets.com--and there is fixed odds wagering

however-they don't know what they are doing....if there is a very late scratch they don't know how to calculate the adjusted odds--one time I bet $100 to win on an even money favorite with fixed odds-there was a 50/1 shot scratched at the gate....

the horse won and I was expecting about an $80 or $90 profit--instead they gave me a return of $70 TOTAL-not... $70- profit------$70 total-i called them and told them my horse won and I lost money-they told me since there was a scratch my bet was a minus pool and I lost $30--thats how they make money-they cheat you then claim ignorance saying that the way they operate--i told the woman that was completely absurd-she credited me for the $30 after I told them they were clowns-and closed my account

I have learned since that they don't have many customers and the ones they do wager on track and bet as the horses are loading the gate



the Betfair exchange wagering was superior, but they intentionally wouldn't open the market until 3 minutes till post time--by then any edge was long gone
Does your platform show you how deep the F/O market is on the race?

If there's $1Mil in the pool and $30 scratches out, that's going to have a different end result than $30 scratching out of a $1,000 or even less pool.

If you're on Kalshi or Poly, you see games with $10,000,000 wagered and the take is 3.5%.  But some obscure market that has only a couple hundred wagered has far higher take.


gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Does your platform show you how deep the F/O market is on the race?

If there's $1Mil in the pool and $30 scratches out, that's going to have a different end result than $30 scratching out of a $1,000 or even less pool.

If you're on Kalshi or Poly, you see games with $10,000,000 wagered and the take is 3.5%.  But some obscure market that has only a couple hundred wagered has far higher take.

I understand "depth" of a market

NJ fixed odds market is strictly bookmaking-they are partnered with a British book(William Hill for sports-Betmakers Technology Group for horse racing fixed odds) .-and to answer your question-NO they do not show depth

I feel that depth is irrelevant-they are booking bets and not a separate "pool" for which they adjust odds--but I could be mistaken
« Last Edit: August 25, 2026, 11:05:22 AM by gurals casino »

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
I understand "depth" of a market

NJ fixed odds market is strictly bookmaking-they are partnered with a British book(William Hill for sports-Betmakers Technology Group for horse racing fixed odds) .-and to answer your question-NO they do not show depth

I feel that depth is irrelevant-they are booking bets and not a separate "pool" for which they adjust odds--but I could be mistaken
I don't get it.

"Depth is irrelevant .. they're booking ... no separate pool..."

But they knocked you down and kept $30 bucks on top of that because of a "minus pool"

How's your experience with their fixed odds product otherwise?

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
I don't get it.

"Depth is irrelevant .. they're booking ... no separate pool..."

But they knocked you down and kept $30 bucks on top of that because of a "minus pool"

How's your experience with their fixed odds product otherwise?

that was my first ever wager using fixed odds so I have no other experience

the fact that my horse won and I lost $30.... to me it appears they are just flat out cheating you and it does not involve a "pool"

I understand your point.... but it is bookmaking , where "pools" don't exist

if my next door neighbor bets a $1000 on the winner--he loses $300--IMO there is no pool-but I reiterate-i could be mistaken because I have had only one experience with them

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
- Takes unending victory lap after good, albeit lucky hit.

- Sucks up to BustOut Boyyzz Sweet and Petrelli, Plops biggest DBDs, bad bettors and overall Pigeons and punching bags

- Musters up to Petrelli and Sweet when called upon . 

-  Joins in on rooting down Calhoun's horse Amplified that came out of the race injured.  Worst kind of ShitHead behavior.

-Throws hate on Kirby, who never had a bad thing to say about anybody, simply because ShitHead Sweet tells him so.

- Talks about his wife on Plops ... I don't give AF about your wife .. what she looks like,, whatever it takes for you to F*** . Who cares?

-Reaffirms love for Sweet, Plops #1 Pigeon, Punching Bag and ShitHead and DBD Mike close #2.

Say take a moment here and say hello to JT, Sweet/DBD Mike's creation and brand new Certified Plops ShitHead.
this post couldn’t be any more on the money! It was done so eloquently yet right to the point! Good job Calhoun

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12652
Fucking munchkin snooze-fest is now quoting the same post in the same thread multiple times  ngc3

Calhoun would of got a lunch invitation but twerpy only dines with real racing crooks in fantasy  ngc3

The other idiot wouldn't show either  ngc3

GCOC, better late than never  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3644
Next up my 4th least favorite poster G, SAKIT, JOSEPH G, whatever they call him now ngc3
I lose track of all the name changes. ngc3
He has no friends on here, constantly pulls up old posts and responds to..himself  ngc3
Pretty much universally mocked and disliked and has been caught in many lies
He brags about being at Yonkers and at Ford's
This shows what a low life piece of crap he is
The track is a corrupt cesspool full of cheaters. The farm is full of horse shit piled a mile high. Perfect place for his horse, or 4 horses, or 10 horses I've lost track ngc3
He must be a real fat ass to because he eats about 200 lunches a week ngc3
This still holds true G..ya stupid misfit ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
All manner of Calhoun Hate by the ShitHead crewposted here.


dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
JT, as a friend. Just let it go. These are lonely losers who have nothing better to do.

Okay now they will bring their jew hate on me for even saying this. Calhoun, pacer2, G, consider they are not real people.

Enjoy your vacation and let these useless losers ramble on.
Sometimes "the juice is not worth the squeeze". Not engaging makes things so much better on here. It's not like rainy and andrew's back and forth. While entertaining, it brings little closure to their argument. I agree that JT should let it go too! Why waste time on it?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3644
All manner of Calhoun Hate by the ShitHead crewposted here.


Nobody talks more shit then you
Then you whine and cry when someone gives it to you back
Thanks for bumping my masterpiece  tmbz1
I had almost forgotten how well written and thought out my responses were ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12652
Nobody talks more shit then you
Then you whine and cry when someone gives it to you back
Thanks for bumping my masterpiece  tmbz1
I had almost forgotten how well written and thought out my responses were ;D

You ever meet, read of a dude that spends years going after a guy living very humbly but claims to live the ideal life themself.

Living the ideal life, the family, wife, money, success, horse owner, traveling, friends, but your having a good time at plop, winning day he'll shit on it and your job wish harm on you.

It doesn't jive with this nigga, especially when there isn't a scintilla of proof, and he doesn't show, never met a soul here despite saying he has. 

Definitely is a high priority for him to hide the truth.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal