Author Topic: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD  (Read 1370 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« on: August 16, 2026, 05:10:59 PM »
for the longest fucking victory lap ever taken on Plops.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2026, 05:20:26 PM »

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2026, 05:21:58 PM »
 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2026, 05:23:34 PM »
DBD Mike,

I wish your relatives would stop messaging me about you.

  ngc3 ngc3




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2026, 05:25:07 PM »
DBD Mike,

I wish your relatives would stop messaging me about you.

  ngc3 ngc3

Yeah just like you were interviewing my father, you truly live in a fantasyland as evident by your "stable".  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2026, 05:27:46 PM »
Listen all I said on the shout out was I love Katie Davis..which I still do ngc3
Then a thread got started and all hell broke loose ngc3
Then a certain someone doubted me..ahem Kirby's Ace  ngc3
I had to knock that misfit down a few pegs
I was glad when the thread dropped to page 2 ngc3
I don't have time to pass out anymore handicapping advice..except for a small fee ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2026, 05:28:52 PM »
Stop hrrssing me.

I am your family's retribution.

Please don't tell lies about your father, it's unseemly.  43z.stf

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2026, 05:33:55 PM »
Wonderful..a thread that will never leave page 1 with my name on the title that will have you guys trolling one another
What could go wrong ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2026, 05:35:48 PM »
Wonderful..a thread that will never leave page 1 with my name on the title that will have you guys trolling one another
What could go wrong ngc3

Welcome to the club, you've made it pal! I haven't raced a horse in over four years and all I see is me.  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2026, 05:37:47 PM »
Welcome to the club, you've made it pal! I haven't raced a horse in over four years and all I see is me.  ngc3
Yeah Mike you got about 5 or 6 on page 1 alone
You got me beat by a landslide  ngc3

mwins

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 803
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2026, 05:38:44 PM »
Why is there a t-bred on the cover?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2026, 05:39:59 PM »
Why is there a t-bred on the cover?

Don't you know Calhoun is a major player in the tbred industry????

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2026, 05:42:09 PM »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT - Nice Win and a NEW HORSEPLOP RECORD
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2026, 05:44:54 PM »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal