Author Topic: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???  (Read 542 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« on: August 15, 2026, 05:22:44 PM »
Yep!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
That "G's" back btw...



Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2026, 05:30:04 PM »
THe truth will set you free. ;D You are a genius with your computer and photo/info manipulation. tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2026, 05:36:28 PM »
The founding Misfit  ngc3


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2026, 05:49:02 PM »
THe truth will set you free. ;D You are a genius with your computer and photo/info manipulation. tmbz1

These clowns take this dead serious because they all have something to hide and I'm the one who found most of it. They truly believe people outside the game see this shit here, no sense of humor. Four years, what have they accomplished other than calling me names and talking shit about me while they hide who they are. Focused on someone who IS NOT EVEN IN THE GAME!!!! Speaks VOLUMES about how "irrelevant" I am.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2026, 06:33:51 PM »
I wish I could unsee all of these pictures  ngc3
Yikes!! ngc3
A little to much of a close up Mike and I think if it was G I mean ZZZZZ you should of made the back much more hairy ngc3
In all seriousness the misfits are obsessed with you. Like beyond obsessed
I think they are crapping their pants because they think/ know ya got the goods on em.
Hopefully they lock up that POS in NYC ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2026, 06:40:57 PM »
I wish I could unsee all of these pictures  ngc3
Yikes!! ngc3
A little to much of a close up Mike and I think if it was G I mean ZZZZZ you should of made the back much more hairy ngc3
In all seriousness the misfits are obsessed with you. Like beyond obsessed
I think they are crapping their pants because they think/ know ya got the goods on em.
Hopefully they lock up that POS in NYC ngc3

They don't think I get all the updates like what's happening in Albany? How a certain President of a horseman's association in Westchester is FURIOUS at the latest info dump? That my fucking name is mentioned during these meetings and communications? Too bad.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: FOUR YEARS SINCE I RACED A HORSE AND DOMINATING HORSEPLOP???
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2026, 07:41:32 PM »
I'm listening to 70-80's hits and when I saw the pic, The Village People's Macho Man came on  ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal