Author Topic: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?  (Read 3350 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2026, 04:32:19 PM »
Late pick 5 at the SPA..let's parlay some of our winnings against the advice of Poser2 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3/1/A/A/A
$112

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2026, 04:37:06 PM »
wow

race 12 Linda has a 1/5 shot in #11 looks like a lock

its only a four horse field so I get you not wanting to single in final leg

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2026, 04:48:50 PM »
wow

race 12 Linda has a 1/5 shot in #11 looks like a lock

its only a four horse field so I get you not wanting to single in final leg
I try to avoid singles in the last leg whenever possible
Shit it has burned me twice this week already  ngc3
Yes 11 will be a huge favorite..and the likely winner,but I think the 3 could upset
I loved the 3 in leg 1 even with Jr aboard.
The upcoming race was the other logical single.
Legs 3 and 4 are wide open.
A yielding turf course is perfect and that horse didn't come here for shits and giggles  ngc3..I expect a huge effort. #4 will be the favorite I am guessing.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2026, 04:51:20 PM »
race 11 of course I love the Linda Rice horse #2--looks solid on paper

if she sweeps the late double that will make it 5 on the day-closing in on Chad Brown

good luck of course  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2026, 04:56:53 PM »
race 11 of course I love the Linda Rice horse #2--looks solid on paper

if she sweeps the late double that will make it 5 on the day-closing in on Chad Brown

good luck of course  tmbz1
Thanks!!
That was my other choice to single instead of this upcoming race..but I really like the #1 there as well

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2026, 05:27:04 PM »
Seems like a couple of nice jocks up there at Woodbine [not too familiar] but alas they are no Johnny V. tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2026, 06:20:15 PM »
Even I couldn't jinx that Lester. Beauty ride by a Hall Of Famer Johnny V.
I'd say it was worth the trip up there.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2026, 06:21:45 PM »
Even I couldn't jinx that Lester. Beauty ride by a Hall Of Famer Johnny V.
I'd say it was worth the trip up there.
He did the same thing at Mountaineer a week or 2 ago..
Two big stakes races and he won them both for fun

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2026, 06:28:14 PM »
race 11 of course I love the Linda Rice horse #2--looks solid on paper

if she sweeps the late double that will make it 5 on the day-closing in on Chad Brown

good luck of course  tmbz1
Nice call GC tmbz1
I fooked up that late pick 5 ticket  ngc3
I am gonna have to give Poser2 a call tonight and discuss a new strategy  ngc3

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2026, 06:41:28 PM »
Nice call GC tmbz1
I fooked up that late pick 5 ticket  ngc3
I am gonna have to give Poser2 a call tonight and discuss a new strategy  ngc3

thanks

cashed on some of the Rice winners--decent day over all

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2026, 07:23:54 PM »
Gotta admit, when betting, the pools and therefore 'Handle' does matter. Woodbine late pic 4 just shy of
$200k dwarfs Mowawk's that seldom surpass $50 anymore. Granted is a Giant Day for them but quite a margin. 
Having said that, betting and handle doesn't really factor in significantly when deciding upon the course of
particular races and so-called 'EVENTS'.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2026, 07:34:23 PM »
Late pick 5 at the SPA..let's parlay some of our winnings against the advice of Poser2 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

3/1/A/A/A
$112

    Why not A/A/A/A/A  ?      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Wish I could book your bets!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2026, 07:38:22 PM »
    Why not A/A/A/A/A  ?      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Wish I could book your bets!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Why wish, do it.

Pay in cash, not emojis space cadet cunt  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2026, 07:42:11 PM »
    Why not A/A/A/A/A  ?      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Wish I could book your bets!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You couldn't possibly be this stupid could ya?
I guess you could be ngc3
Sorry I don't take payments in the form of food ya fat hog tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Saturday 8/15 SPA..maybe Woodbine?
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2026, 07:45:08 PM »
You couldn't possibly be this stupid could ya?
I guess you could be ngc3
Sorry I don't take payments in the form of food ya fat hog tmbz1

Well now one is just trying to out stupid the other top two frontrunners (G, STP) in The Misfit organization. 

Let them fight it out.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal