Author Topic: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering  (Read 2023 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2026, 05:13:19 PM »
Dam produces nothing but precocious babies

stable/breeder is the Coleswood Farm

aka Runco rocketship factory

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2026, 05:14:46 PM »
Meadows getting under way. Late card

Race 1  dd and p4  23/8/2/234

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2026, 05:36:45 PM »
Lots of lightning all around saratoga. JT you may have to wait awhile for the last 2 races to go off

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2026, 05:40:17 PM »
Race 10 off turf spa. P5 will be all in race 10

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2026, 05:45:07 PM »
Damn that's twice this week
 Indiana Tuesday and now this.
 Each time a single in the last leg..which I try to avoid
That is a shame, I really liked the 2 in leg 5
I need a price here or that ticket is a loser..except for Jackie's sister

« Last Edit: August 14, 2026, 05:48:03 PM by JT »

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2026, 05:45:34 PM »
I was fortunate the week I was there last year, no rain at all.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2026, 06:01:13 PM »
Damn that's twice this week
 Indiana Tuesday and now this.
 Each time a single in the last leg..which I try to avoid
That is a shame, I really liked the 2 in leg 5
I need a price here or that ticket is a loser..except for Jackie's sister
I will get back $61 bucks from that pick 5 ngc3
The other pick 5's today paid $7,500 and $2,600
Mine $61
Whopeeee!!!! ngc3
I might be able to fill my gas tank ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2026, 06:27:03 PM »
Okay boys  heading out for dinner

Charlestown

Race 1  p5  6/5/4/246/236

Meadows race 7
5/8/16/8/48

Good luck and good night

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal