Author Topic: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering  (Read 1996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2026, 02:19:05 PM »
#6 Southern Kiss just didn't have it-ran a bad race

I haven't seen any funny business with Jose but that's just me--he has like 45 wins already and has basically wrapped up the jockey title



bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2026, 02:20:27 PM »
You could tell the entire length of the stretch he had no intention of winning.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2026, 02:23:46 PM »
All good we have differences of opinion
Nothing wrong with that
Of course he won race 3 lol

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2026, 02:25:57 PM »
Monmouth race 2 p5  135/2/23/46/2

Harrahs Ph race 7  p3  34/48/237

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2026, 02:27:31 PM »
You could tell the entire length of the stretch he had no intention of winning.

I watched the replay again and I didn't see any lack of effort

he made a looping move to the lead and was urging him but flattened out

maybe my eyes are getting old

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2026, 02:30:29 PM »
#6 Southern Kiss just didn't have it-ran a bad race

I haven't seen any funny business with Jose but that's just me--he has like 45 wins already and has basically wrapped up the jockey title

Horse needed the vigorous hand ride too. 

Wins the 3rd with same ride, but it wasn't working in the 2nd and the #6 wanted to go.  Besides the little primate blew the turn to boot and horse had slingshot and he squandered it too.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2026, 02:35:31 PM »
Like I said all good, we all got our opinions and we are all entitled to them.
My 4 shit the bed in race 3 anyways
Its just something with him I've noticed recently.
Being married 25 years,sometimes I need the vigorous hand ride ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2026, 02:40:36 PM »
Like I said all good, we all got our opinions and we are all entitled to them.
My 4 shit the bed in race 3 anyways
Its just something with him I've noticed recently.
Being married 25 years,sometimes I need the vigorous hand ride ngc3

Be careful. You may tempt Lance.   Romans is another one that will be much lmore live at Kentucky Downs.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2026, 02:40:50 PM »
Like I said all good, we all got our opinions and we are all entitled to them.
My 4 shit the bed in race 3 anyways
Its just something with him I've noticed recently.
Being married 25 years,sometimes I need the vigorous hand ride ngc3

Where are all the spics in harness racing.

See, it's not a racial thing, they all fuck us over.

Tend to your johnson, sounds like you need to pop and get back to capping.

Doctor's orders  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2026, 02:44:25 PM »
Where are all the spics in harness racing.

See, it's not a racial thing, they all fuck us over.

Tend to your johnson, sounds like you need to pop and get back to capping.

Doctor's orders  ngc3
I will get Jackie to get right on top of that..pun intended  ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2026, 03:35:41 PM »
Race 5 spa  another makes no sense winner. Glad im not betting there. Likely wont the rest of the meet due to my Kentucky Downs theory

Harrahs PA 

Race 10 p4  46/3/127/4

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2026, 03:39:26 PM »
Colonial race 7

5 win  $5 dds  5/26

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3655
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2026, 03:41:15 PM »
Race 5 spa  another makes no sense winner. Glad im not betting there. Likely wont the rest of the meet due to my Kentucky Downs theory

Harrahs PA 

Race 10 p4  46/3/127/4
Ya got Monmouth alive and cooking 3 of 3 tmbz1
Where were those bombs yesterday when I got 3 singles correct
I hit both Pick 5's there yesterday and lost $50  ngc3
GC's pick ran a respectable 2nd

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2026, 03:55:57 PM »
Bello is Mr. Monmouth  tmbz1

GC's tout finished 2nd to a longshot in the 5th, nice.  tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: 8/14 Friday Spa Day and other wagering
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2026, 04:01:12 PM »
I understand your Kentucky Downs theory and the huge purses, however with such a short meeting horses are only going to get one start.

I agree, the big puses are one thing, the other are the KY breds. I been there a few  of times and spoke to many of the blue bread KY owners down by the paddock and they take alot of pride winning at Kentucky Downs. It is a family event, You will see Ward, Asmussen, Casse and Romans do remarkably well with Spa shippers.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal