0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
"He only lost the Hambo and the oaks"Yeah no biggie, just the 2 biggest races for trotters in the USA Last time I looked Ohio has full cards and multiple tracks racing year roundWhat's New Jersey have..1 failing track left that had two good cards a year and just lost one of them. Some of you east coasters make me want to puke. You act so entitledNew Jersey is a cesspool built on a landfill.Why don't ya get some chapstick, sounds like ya need it to kiss Gural's wrinkled ass some more
Really asshole? Until they shut M1 down, it is still the only track that operates without casino welfare. You're just another jerkoff who couldn't survive East of wherever your single wide is so you bash the East on a forum to people that are just laughing at you. Now go back to your $10 per hour job, you worthless piece of shit. By the way...I hear food stamps are easy to apply for, douchebag.
Typical response, not surprised Karl.My quote was some not all east coasters You fall in the some category. Thanks for proving my point blowhardI make about quadruple that, not that it's is any of your business Who cares if it doesn't operate on slot welfare..it's doneI didn't want the Hambo to move but Gural blew it. Period...but keep on puckering upChapstick?
Poor JT. BOO HOO. My dad is dying so I am here as a distraction.
Good memory..Yup that was true.. he died from cancer almost 2 years ago now RIPOnly a lowlife piece of shit would play a card like thatGood for you. I hope that makes you feel more like a man.I believe the words Fuck and Off are appropriate
If he runs those ffa races on pace and trot plus njss finals directly that afternoon or even at night they will outhandle Hoosier..sure attendance will be horrible but who cares
first Saturday in August I assume
It was the second Saturday this year.
Gural might eliminate some of those races to save money or cut their purses even more. Wonder what they'll do with the Hambletonian Maturity?
You really think that the lead story of the Hambletonian will ever be (or ever was) what the race day handled? I don't think Gural has believed for a couple years that he was getting a casino. He cashed in huge when he got the Sports Book. For a year or two, he had the highest handle Sports Book in the U.S. that's where he made his money at the Meadowlands. Now it's over. Sports books are a very mature market. That money is gone. Gural's objective has been for a couple years to fail as slowly as possible. Also, you can't look at Meadowlands or NJ racing in a vacuum. Look at what has become of Monmouth. 6 race cards. 4 horse fields. Handle below $1.5 Mil on Fridays. 5 years ago it was still great. I went there in June and I'm sorry I did. New Jersey racing is garbage.