Author Topic: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today  (Read 5519 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2026, 10:06:26 AM »
and sure enough misfit #3 right on que

Their favorite game is follow the misfit.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2026, 10:10:31 AM »

 and there's 2 of the 3 misfits

they follow each other around like fly's in a garbage can  11.wp
There are more then 3.. about 5 or 6 by my count
Very predictable they would celebrate an assault on someone
If that happened to them they would shrivel up like a raisin in the sun

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2026, 10:10:57 AM »
Their favorite game is follow the misfit.
weird crew, always show up together

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2026, 10:13:03 AM »
weird crew, always show up together
Hey Mikeeee, garbage pail shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you Andrew,,, I thought you were taking a hiatus for a month? Get lost so we can all have a rational discussion on harness racing

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2026, 10:13:10 AM »
There are more then 3.. about 5 or 6 by my count
Very predictable they would celebrate an assault on someone
If that happened to them they would shrivel up like a raisin in the sun

no truer words ever spoken  11.wp

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2026, 10:48:17 AM »
and sure enough misfit #3 right on que

It's funny how you are baited into responding every time someone calls you out! Why can't you say anything productive or intelligent? Repeating the same thing day after day is INSANITY! Get Help!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2026, 10:54:17 AM »
Look at them.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Imagine these so called leaders of an industry "that survives off welfare and just lost it's crown jewel from its MECCA track" completely smothering this forum with posts and topics about ME? Why? I haven't raced a horse since March of 2022!  ngc3

But I'm a nobody, irrelevant, bustout, DBD....the list goes on and on. Yet, they're obsessed with me? What is it I have that they HATE I am privy to......hmmmmm... .... 11.wp

BTW, this guy fucked around and found out. At least he had the guts to step up. How many have in your industry??? ZERO, same number as Calhoun has actually owned horses..... ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2026, 12:16:11 PM »
JUST FYI ...
NYPD -
Central PArk
22nd Precinct
(212) 570-4820
Commanding Officer: Deputy Inspector Timothy V. Maglient

Feel free to contact the Precinct.

If you wish, you can include whatever information you care to (but do not lie) such as:

Petrelli = Ignorance Is Bliss = Equine Racing Scams = Catherine = Petrelli

"Catherine," of course, was Petrelli's CATFISHING alias...

Sordid stuff, that CATFISHING.

Fell free to copy NY City Council Speaker, Julie Menin, who perhaps experienced a lack of judgement relying on the "expertise" of a 5 decade Shit Shoveler.

As an aside, Calhoun's first-time starter AMPLIFIED runs Sunday at Saratoga.

If you can't root for me, wish me well.

If you can't wish me well, feel free to root me down.






 



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2026, 12:23:27 PM »


As an aside, Calhoun's first-time starter AMPLIFIED runs Sunday at Saratoga.

If you can't root for me, wish me well.

If you can't wish me well, feel free to root me down.

I hope your horse wins. 

In the winner circle kicks you squarely in your skull.

Maybe that will activate the decency and deactivate the self destruction, if not another shot in your yap should shut you the fuck up for good.

We'll keep an eye out for you... ngc3


Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1109
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2026, 01:10:43 PM »

 What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2026, 01:22:12 PM »
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
tmbz1 you certainly have his number

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2026, 01:25:19 PM »
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?

Do your kids know how to spell...

P - A - T - R - I - C - D - E  tmbz1

Just in case, but I'm sure they'll come through for their and your wife's sake  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2026, 01:25:57 PM »
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2026, 01:46:11 PM »
What a coward lol

 
  SC(u)M: "Heeeelp me! Call the cops, I got this all recorded, I'm a rat"

 People have never liked him, this isn't new. Who are his actual friends? You know, real friends.

Not just some "I'm talking about animal welfare because I was told I wasn't wanted anywhere"?
      His family wont even talk to him!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Mike Assaulted in Central Park Today
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2026, 04:41:42 PM »
Assault?  Looked like a slap fight at a senior center!   ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal