Author Topic: Joe bongiorno  (Read 4573 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2026, 04:57:02 PM »
I like everything you do mike.
Not sure why this particular topic has you tied up in ambiguity but hope the horse is fine, recovering or retired somewhere nice after the claim.

Because I don't play the "game" people play here. Remember Joey came on live with me the day after that colt died? However it happened I wanted the truth. Necropsy was revealed I read it. Inconclusive. But at the same time and until today people are saying this horse is dead. If he was and I had info I'd be all over it. As for all these others, why aren't people sending me the info?? Have I ever been one to hold back??? But in this case is it really anyone's business that the privacy has to be breached? Because a horse hasn't raced it's ok to say he's dead? Does someone have to reveal why the horse is on the shelf? Let's see everyone have to do that....

Jeenuss245

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2026, 05:44:04 PM »
Who said he was dead if you read my first thread. I said Joe where is this horse he raced once off claim and disappeared. Where was the horse dead in that sentence

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 535
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2026, 05:52:51 PM »
Sister Jen was getting real salty on twitter cheering on the move of the Hambo to Indiana away from jeff...seems like she is pissed that Jeff rightfully banned her

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2026, 05:55:07 PM »
Who said he was dead if you read my first thread. I said Joe where is this horse he raced once off claim and disappeared. Where was the horse dead in that sentence

Your quote from the last Vandalism topic "Been over 4 months missing in action.  I think now racing commission should investigate. Disappeared same day or 2 from his other horse dying on track.  Where is vandalism Joe"

Your post from May 13th. "So I’ve been trying to find that interview with him and Mike clarifying the horse that died in his barn wasn’t vandalism. And they made a big deal about people jumping to conclusions.. here’s my question where is the horse race 6 weeks ago off claim hasn’t been seen since claimed him for 10,000 raced once and disappeared". He raced the same night the three year old died. That was made clear in that livestream and even clearer when I read the necropsy. So where were you going with all this? Do you have info contradicting what I've posted or been told? Send it to me. You also say THEY made a big deal out of what Joe said. IT'S WHAT JOE SAID and he backed it up. What should I have said? Hmm??? Prove it wrong and I'll post it.

Now honestly, why should he have to answer to anyone? Is it anyone else's business what or where the horse is? If he's alive why should he have to explain? Does everyone have to explain to others "specifically others who are hiding their identity" their business?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2026, 05:57:31 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2026, 05:56:46 PM »
Please. No room for that skank on our bandwagon. 11.wp

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2026, 06:07:03 PM »
Your quote from the last Vandalism topic "Been over 4 months missing in action.  I think now racing commission should investigate. Disappeared same day or 2 from his other horse dying on track.  Where is vandalism Joe"

Your post from May 13th. "So I’ve been trying to find that interview with him and Mike clarifying the horse that died in his barn wasn’t vandalism. And they made a big deal about people jumping to conclusions.. here’s my question where is the horse race 6 weeks ago off claim hasn’t been seen since claimed him for 10,000 raced once and disappeared". He raced the same night the three year old died. That was made clear in that livestream and even clearer when I read the necropsy. So where were you going with all this? Do you have info contradicting what I've posted or been told? Send it to me. You also say THEY made a big deal out of what Joe said. IT'S WHAT JOE SAID and he backed it up. What should I have said? Hmm??? Prove it wrong and I'll post it.

Now honestly, why should he have to answer to anyone? Is it anyone else's business what or where the horse is? If he's alive why should he have to explain? Does everyone have to explain to others "specifically others who are hiding their identity" their business?

He shouldn't have to answer to anyone.
BUT!
He has publicly asked to be viewed differently
If that's what he wants, then update us on vandalism.
If he doesnt care what anyone thinks then don't.
1 or the other

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2026, 06:41:48 PM »
He shouldn't have to answer to anyone.
BUT!
He has publicly asked to be viewed differently
If that's what he wants, then update us on vandalism.
If he doesnt care what anyone thinks then don't.
1 or the other

Ok, then why hasn't anyone walked up to him and asked? Straight up, face to face? I know most of you cross paths with all these people, why third party??

Jeenuss245

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 79
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2026, 07:51:01 PM »
Amazing these tracks let this crook and drug pusher race. Two races in a row run off by 4 lengths. I hope Joe disappears soon not the horse

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2026, 08:34:16 PM »
Ok, then why hasn't anyone walked up to him and asked? Straight up, face to face? I know most of you cross paths with all these people, why third party??

Fair

I won't interact with this industry in person any longer. But remember that Joe started with the woah is me stuff in an online article. So I am following suit.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2026, 09:14:51 PM »
Ok, then why hasn't anyone walked up to him and asked? Straight up, face to face? I know most of you cross paths with all these people, why third party??
the same reason you were a no-show at Yonkers when they extended you a Olive branch. I would've bought you dinner we would've had a rational discussion but like the typical Cunt that you are you never showed up.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2026, 11:03:35 PM »
Poor "G" dumber than whale shit

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2026, 04:48:39 PM »
G probably has horses with them and jerks to the daughter.  Old man with a dream.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2026, 05:34:03 PM »
He shouldn't have to answer to anyone.
BUT!
He has publicly asked to be viewed differently
If that's what he wants, then update us on vandalism.
If he doesnt care what anyone thinks then don't.
1 or the other

That's the rub with Joe: he wants the pity article printed but can't address an accusation that he could settle into about one second. If you care about your reputation, sometimes you have to be vocal---not all the time and not for trivial matters but in this instance and for what little time it would take, I'd think a retort to set the matter straight wouldn't be asking too much. I don't know the guy or wish him any ill will.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2026, 08:54:06 AM »
G probably has horses with them and jerks to the daughter.  Old man with a dream.
you wouldn't say that to my face that much I could tell you

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2026, 08:55:39 AM »
you wouldn't say that to my face that much I could tell you
.

Be in Goshen at noon, I'll do it dickface.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal