Author Topic: Joe bongiorno  (Read 4555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2026, 10:06:10 AM »
Being friends with Bob Bongiorno is nothing to brag about, he's a total slmeball who owes money to everybody including your good friend Brian Sears.
do you know that for a fact??? Please post your proof otherwise you're just another fucking peon.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2026, 10:09:55 AM »
It's common knowledge to everyone with half a brain which leaves you out. Next time you have lunch with your good friend Brian Sears ask him how much money Bob stuffed him on.and there are plenty more than him.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2026, 10:15:44 AM »
It's common knowledge to everyone with half a brain which leaves you out. Next time you have lunch with your good friend Brian Sears ask him how much money Bob stuffed him on.and there are plenty more than him.
I'm asking you to post your proof is that so hard?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2026, 10:19:15 AM »
Next time you have lunch with Sears ask him.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2026, 10:41:31 AM by Lockedin with Pace »

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2026, 10:38:04 AM »
I'm asking you to post your proof is that so hard?
Everyone knows you are a fraud. This is common knowledge. Anyone connected would know about it.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2026, 10:46:32 AM »
I'm asking you to post your proof is that so hard?

It's hard because these guys are brain dead. I have asked for the same - Actual Proof. And they cannot provide because there is NONE. These are Ignorant people!!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2026, 11:12:36 AM »
It's hard because these guys are brain dead. I have asked for the same - Actual Proof. And they cannot provide because there is NONE. These are Ignorant people!!!
I couldn't agree more!!! These fucking losers are all keyboard warriors they can't post any proof of anything. That other asshole goes down and harasses the carriage horse people until he gets into a confrontation so hopefully he can come out of it with a lawsuit. 

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2026, 11:43:28 AM »
I couldn't agree more!!! These fucking losers are all keyboard warriors they can't post any proof of anything. That other asshole goes down and harasses the carriage horse people until he gets into a confrontation so hopefully he can come out of it with a lawsuit.

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2026, 05:05:44 PM »
I cant wait to see Joe B. roll into Clevetucky and  blow the "flying turn to pieces!!!

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2026, 03:37:45 PM »
Suckers love the stories

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2026, 04:08:14 PM »
I'll play....
Let's start with this one.

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2026, 04:28:49 PM »
Hopefully Arod is totally healed and healthy cuz Joe B. Will have his horse snorting FIRE from his nostrils with  the big money on the line tonight!!?

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2026, 04:34:28 PM »
I'll play....
Let's start with this one.


Lets not beat around the bush petrelli. Is the horse alive?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2026, 04:38:55 PM »
Lets not beat around the bush petrelli. Is the horse alive?

If I stick my nose in and post a picture, what the hell do you think? And you should know by now for every one thing I post I have 50 more. It's not about hating someone, it's about the truth. Not long ago they said this horse was the one who died on the track that Saturday after a mile. When in fact he RACED that night. I also don't want to hear about Joey did this, his father did that, his sister.... Has nothing to do with this horse. So try and figure it out.  tmbz1

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Joe bongiorno
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2026, 04:53:00 PM »
If I stick my nose in and post a picture, what the hell do you think? And you should know by now for every one thing I post I have 50 more. It's not about hating someone, it's about the truth. Not long ago they said this horse was the one who died on the track that Saturday after a mile. When in fact he RACED that night. I also don't want to hear about Joey did this, his father did that, his sister.... Has nothing to do with this horse. So try and figure it out.  tmbz1

I like everything you do mike.
Not sure why this particular topic has you tied up in ambiguity but hope the horse is fine, recovering or retired somewhere nice after the claim.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal