Author Topic: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana  (Read 1961 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2026, 06:51:25 PM »
not a big fan of Ebow but there are worse

I feel the race comes up tougher than appears on paper

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2026, 07:00:22 PM »
Thanks...I love lone speed at CT and took a long look at Bossy Boggs off those 2 romps. But that was on the slop. Dry races of late not so good and I expect EBOW to beat him out of the gate. Setting up a likely speed dual. But I couldn't find a reasonable closer.

Of course a speed dual benefits mrs longshot jackie davis on the rail.

Man, I miss handicapping discussions with the best. Didnt we try to meet at Ocean Downs a few years ago?

the outside post should prevent a duel......speed from the outside in a 4.5f race always dangerous

I have been to Ocean once-that was almost 20 years ago--had a blast-i was playing $10 exacta boxes and they thought I was some type of racing insider or organized crime figure

not sure if we discussed meeting up but crabs and beer then the races--thats a great day

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2026, 07:01:54 PM »
Yep... Mug and Mallet on the boardwalk and then Ocean ( delmarva ) Downs...good times

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2026, 07:04:51 PM »
#6 looks like a bull on the track. Considering using but I think ill hold my ground.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2026, 07:12:20 PM »
#6 looks like a bull on the track. Considering using but I think ill hold my ground.
Smart move.. Great start.. Hopefully a win bet also tmbz1

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2026, 07:14:51 PM »
wow JT--hoping I didn't stop you from singling a $9.40 winner

strange CAW money was wrong

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2026, 07:24:54 PM »
wow JT--hoping I didn't stop you from singling a $9.40 winner

strange CAW money was wrong
Nope I am done for the day..no worries
Indiana beat me to a pulp ngc3
I enjoy watching and cheering on the others tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2026, 07:30:27 PM »
Yep, had a win but.

I was watching the board. Last flash was a 20k win bet on the 6.  WTF

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2026, 07:31:02 PM »
Nope I am done for the day..no worries
Indiana beat me to a pulp ngc3
I enjoy watching and cheering on the others tmbz1

Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.

Let's do it!  ;D

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2026, 07:34:49 PM »
So in race 2 at CT I tossed the #1 because Hiraldo is the worst and tossed #2 as claiming from Runco is like claiming from Burke

45 for the dd

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2026, 07:36:55 PM »
Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.

Let's do it!  ;D

Lots of rain to end todays card. Likely still be on grass

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2026, 07:38:40 PM »
Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.

Let's do it!  ;D
I hit the pick 5 at the spa starting in race 1 and in race 3 and lost $50  ngc3
Bet $210 and won $160.
Could not get a price... hit 3 singles between the 2 tickets
I will definitely fire it in there tomorrow.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2026, 07:39:46 PM »
So in race 2 at CT I tossed the #1 because Hiraldo is the worst and tossed #2 as claiming from Runco is like claiming from Burke

45 for the dd
I am pulling for ya man..that ticket has good potential  tmbz1
I like the 3 in race 2.. not betting

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2026, 07:44:44 PM »
Overthought the race

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2026, 07:46:00 PM »
I am pulling for ya man..that ticket has good potential  tmbz1
I like the 3 in race 2.. not betting

Nice call on the #3  $8 to place

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal